For a genuine mediaeval experience visit Warwick Castle. It's Britain’s Ultimate Castle providing rich history lessons and real life demonstrations, events, and live shows.
What you get
In order to make a memorable trip even more so let us help you gain access at a discounted price. For one child or adult admission, simply exchange £6 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers and you could be hearing battle cries and watching eagles soar before you know it!
Become fully immersed in the life and times of medieval Britain at Warwick Castle. Damsels will be distressed, knights will battle, lances will crack as jousters clash and a monstrous Trebuchet catapult will fire missiles over 200 metres before your very eyes.
Visit Warwick Castle to explore every nook and cranny of its history. Climb the steep steps to the top of Guy's or Caesar's Tower; walk along the castle's ramparts and admire its sprawling courtyard from up high; climb The Mound and take in the beautiful scenery beyond the castle walls; and head to the Chapel, Great Hall and State Rooms to see the suit-of-armour-clad interior of this magnificent structure.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Warwick Castle 1 Day Entry Token, download this additional information about Warwick Castle 1 Day Entry Token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.warwick-castle.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• This 1 Day Entry Token admits one adult OR one child, subject to availability and Merlin Entertainments Group conditions of entry.
• Offer excludes special concerts and events.
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit at www.warwick-castle.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL).
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• For paid for attractions an additional cost applies.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase annual passes. Tokens may be used against standard admission.
• Warwick Castle token entitles entry on Castle tickets only, excludes The Castle Dungeon and Merlin: The Dragon Tower.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights