Smith and Jones Pubs
Pop in to a Smith and Jones pub and enjoy more for less. Smith and Jones pubs form the social glue of any community, just like a good pub should.
What you get
Smith and Jones are one of the UK's leading chains of quality British watering holes. Pop in to catch the big game in one of their cosy booths, book a table for lunch with friends, arrange a business lunch, or have a full-blown birthday bash. Whatever the occasion, holding it at a Smith and Jones pub will make it a memorable one.
You can make it even more exciting when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £40 back in Smith and Jones Pub tokens to spend. Their menu offers a wealth of choice with hearty burgers so fully-stacked they need to be skewered in place; a range of chunky grill options; gigantic steaks; and a list of classic options like Hunter's Chicken, Scampi and Chips, and Baked Lasagne.
You shouldn't have to look far for a Smith and Jones pub and, because they're open all week long, making the most of your Clubcard vouchers here is an idea worth considering.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Smith & Jones pubs token, download this additional information about Smith & Jones pubs token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.smithandjonespubs.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good service good foodBy RosesandGerbera18 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Smith & Jones pubs always offer quality good food with variety of selections with traditional and non-traditional pub food options. There are also selections for vegetarians. I took my family to the one near Derby and am very pleased with the service. The staff are so friendly and that makes a lot of difference. Would highly recommend Smith & Jones to anyone. Thank you Tesco!Date used : 12/05/2013
- Poor ServiceBy liztay18 June 2013aged 45 to 54
The food was ok but the service at The Engine Room in Leek was awful. Nearly 2 hours and only had main course. Pub was virtually empty so no excuse. Had to have our dessert as take away due to car park ticket nearly out.Never before ate my dessert out of a bucket (its all they could find) in a carpark due to awful lazy service!! Have complained to company & hope they sort it out.
- Imperial in WidnesBy Mammamarg2718 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We have been here a few times and not been disappointed, children's meals were great valueDate used : 08/06/2013
- good food cheapBy chaddy18 June 2013aged 35 to 44Male
always found this pub chain good to have good service and ok menu , always have a pudding cookie cups n ice cream are to die for !Date used : 28/05/2013
- Great foodBy Mansion14 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
We do not eat out much getting Tesco voucher and then swapping for smith and jones food vouchers is great no excuse not to have a nice meal outDate used : 12/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Smith and Jones Pubs tokens cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• There is a maximum of 8 quests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Terms & Conditions
• Only Smith and Jones Pubs tokens can be used in Smith and Jones Pubs, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Smith and Jones Pubs tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only (Smith and Jones Pubs tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Smith and Jones Pubs tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.