Spend the afternoon careering down a Welsh hillside in a big inflatable ring - that's all it takes to go Supertubing.
What you get
Supertubing is one of the UK's more recent leisure activities, and is perfect for kids and the family to experience together. Exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens for loads of turns on the Supertube slide.
Situated in Ebbw Vale, south Wales, all you need to do for a fantastic Supertube ride is sit in the rubber ring and hold on tight while you hurtle down the 100m track.
Just imagine you're on synthetic snow; you glide easily down the slope and, even if it rains, there's no worries - it just makes things even faster.
Experience south Wales's Supertubing ride, the longest one in the UK. Race your family or mates and see who can reach the bottom first.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- TreatBy Guernsey20 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Took my Grandsons (8 and12) They thought amazing and lots of fun Certainly loved the owls, got to hold ,gave donation, which I think more should do ,and then fun on the castle. Great afternoon.Date used : 18/02/2015
- SupertubingBy lissa8119 December 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Its great and the whole family could get involved (except babies obvs) the slide is fast and the tokens are good value. My only grumble would be that the helmets were wet because it was raining and the were very stinky!! they deffo need new helmets. If we go again we are going to take our own cycling helmets. Great fun tho.xDate used : 05/11/2014
- Good funBy Grannygrey19 November 2014Female
I took my 4 grandchildren 1 girl aged 5, three boys aged 6,9 and 12. I exchanged my club card vouchers £2.50 for £10 x 3 they absolutely loved the slide, there were no ques and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. We then visited the Owl sanctuary which they again enjoyed, they all had an opportunity to hold one of the baby owls. The adventure play area needs a bit of attention, the floor surface is bark which gets dirty, the rubber substitute would be much batter and cleaner, this is my only complaint of the whole area, We will definitely visit again. Thanks to Tesco for the good value exchange.Date used : 24/10/2014
- Excellent FunBy Krush21 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Easy to exchange vouchers, I took my 6 and 8 year old boys in the summer holidays but it was a fine drizzle most of the time we were there, (I think that made the slides faster), We all had such fun and my 6 year old managed to pull the rubber ring up the slope no problem with the help of the rope pulley. Definitely recommend. You do get wet bums though.Date used : 19/08/2014
- Birthday treatBy rawlic0111 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I took my daughter,son in law grandson,grand daughter and friends all here for my daughters birthday treat. There is no entrance fee. You only pay for the rides that you have. Free parking and lots of space They accepted the Tesco vouchers exactly the same as if it had been money. Just hand them over the counter and they give you ride tickets. So £5.00 voucher 5 individual rides. simple as that. Warning one of the party purchased Wowcher tickets but forgot to print them off. They will not accept evidence on the phone you do need to print them off. We had kids from 5yrs up to 58yrs and we all had a few goes and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Especially the 5 year old. He had about ten goes in the end and still wanted more. There is a moving rope which helps you to get back up the hill. Just hang onto it. Once you want a break from sliding down the hill, and right next to the slide tube is the free Owl sanctuary. Absolutely no charge and they do not bug you for donations but obviously they would like you too. There are a few discrete buckets around but there was definitely no pressure, in fact no one asked us to donate at all. Nice break from the sliding. Just ask the staff if you can hold one of the owls on display and they let you both young and old, I said that I wanted to hold one of the very large ones and she put the small owl down and picked up the large one for me to hold. Fantastic. Everyone gets to hold an owl if you just ask. If you walk the same distance the other way is a very large wooden play fort and I mean large about 5 metres high and 10 metres wide, FOR FREE, and no! I do not work for any of the companies I live 60 miles away. They have a café which looks over the valley and looks down on the tube sliding. The menu is a little limited in the options but the food is okay. There is a retail park with lots of shops, (We did not have time to look at them as the kids were enjoying themselves so much) To sum up we used the tokens to buy the rides, enjoyed the owl sanctuary for free (we did give a small donation) and the castle for free. We did pay for a meal but that was not a problem because in fact the only other thing we paid for was the petrol to get there. I would totally recommend this to any family thinking of doing something different for any age. Drawback if you are over 19 stone which I am it is hard to get into the rubber ring. And you do fear falling out onto the slide. (but you don't). anyone slimmer than I am gets fantastic fun and you do fit in okay. Totally recommend this day for any family size and of any age over 5 Well done Tesco's for finding this and agreeing to the use of tokens. Go find some more places for us to go. Don't forget that you do need to convert your Tesco points to vouchers.Date used : 09/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.