Gilbert White's House and Garden & The Oates Museum
Gilbert White’s House and Garden & The Oates Museum is a charming 18th Century House
What you get
Gilbert White’s House and Garden & The Oates Museum is a charming 18th Century House, home of the famous naturalist, the Rev. Gilbert White. The house and over 20 acres of garden and parkland have been restored to how they would have looked in Gilbert White’s day. On display in the house is White’s original handwritten manuscript, The Natural History of Selborne, which is now one of the most printed books in the English Language.
The Oates museum commemorates Victorian explorer Frank Oates and Lawrence Oates who accompanied Scott to the South pole in 1911.
Facilities include a tea parlour serving some 18th Century fare and a museum shop stocking unusual gifts.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website.
Opens Tuesday to Sunday 11am – 5pm from 1st January – 23rd December.
Open on Mondays during June, July and August.
ADMISSION PRICES - please confirm admission prices by checking their website.
Adult - £7, Child - £2, Concession - £6.50, Garden only - £5.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.gilbertwhiteshouse.org.uk/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A tokens is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Your token(s) should arrive within 5 working days.
• Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.