Explore London Walking Tours
Get up close and personal to London’s incredible history: Three fabulous walks put you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting city.
What you get
Get up close and personal to London’s incredible history: Three fabulous walks put you at the very heart of the world’s mot exciting city.
Walking in the footsteps of Royal parades, the history of Royal Weddings and Victorian London’s unsolved mystery of Jack The Ripper, our experts have designed three fabulous walks to put you at the very heart of the world’s most exciting city.
Each Tour operates daily.
• Changing of the Guard: See Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them in this exciting walk as you march alongside the guards at Buckingham Palace.**
• Jack the Ripper: Walk in the footsteps of the world's most infamous serial killer as we reveal his murderous tale from the streets of Whitechapel in 1888.***
• Rock n Roll Tour: Take a walk in the footsteps of London's legendary Rock 'n' Roll heroes, with one of The Original Tour's expert guides. This 90 minute walking tour will take you on a stroll through the winding streets of Soho and Covent Garden: the very heart of the capital's rocking heritage!
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.theoriginaltour.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please redeem your tokens for an Explorer pass at: The Original London Visitor Centre, 17-19 Cockspur St, Trafalgar Square. Tel 020 7389 5040.
• The Explore pass is valid for 48-hours from time of redemption. All tours take approximately 90 minutes.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional information'
Terms & Conditions
• Please check all opening/closing times and dates before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A tokens is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Your token(s) should arrive within 5 working days.
• Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **The guard change does not take place if it is raining. The Explore pass is valid for 48-hours from time of redemption.