Kensington Palace, once home to Queen Victoria, makes for a wonderful day out with a friend or loved one. With grounds and gardens to die for and several stately rooms within, you'll never make just one visit to this incredible Palace.
What you get
London's Kensington Palace is one of the most popular royal residences in the city. You can experience this highlight of royal British history for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and we'll send you £10 in tokens to put towards admission to the Palace. Once you're there, you're free to explore at your leisure. There's loads to observe indoors while the surrounding gardens only provide more moments of awe-struck inhalations.
See the King and Queen's State Apartments where some of the most decorated rooms in the house can be found; the King's Staircase where some of the most reputable London residents have ascended to visit the King; the Queen's Bedroom where, years ago, Mary II could show off her treasures; and the Sunken Garden, a tranquil, secluded oasis from 1908 that's terraced with paving and ornamental flower beds with a decorative pond in the middle.
Kensington Palace and everything to do with it exudes beauty and wealth, compounded further by the huge statue of Victoria looking out over her realm.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Worth the moneyBy Allibobs16 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Me and my husband went on a lovely sunny Sept day. The gardens were still very colourful,and the Palace was very interesting and not too crowded. I enjoyed the dresses, worn by the queen,princess margaret and diana. the one thing we didnt like was that there was`nt enough furniture in the rooms to make it look lived in.Date used : 19/09/2014
- Enjoyed our day at Kensington PalaceBy Toothy08 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Enjoyed our day at the Palace and thought the grounds were very nice. Tesco vouchers made this trip very worth while.Date used : 23/07/2014
- wonderfulBy annb08 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We had a wonderful time, there was plenty to look at inside the building with very informative staff. The presentations were well worth listening to very entertaining. The grounds are lovely too and a beautiful gift shop and cafe. Will go back again. Also borris bikes are available on site so able to hire those very reasonably we cycled round the grounds and aslo over to Hyde Park. Great dayDate used : 06/07/2014
- Creative displays - more than just a buildingBy thewoocar13 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Really enjoyed our visit to Kensington Palace. Very creative displays - not just things in glass cases. The actors portraying King George and Queen Caroline were brilliant - interacting with the visitors, joining in the card/gambling games we were invited to play in one of the rooms. It was lovely to see the Queen and Princess Diana's clothes so close up. I think they change the exhibitions so would happily visit again, and such a cheap day out thanks to Tesco voucher!Date used : 27/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used towards individual entry but are not valid on family and joint palace tickets.