Kensington Palace, once home to Queen Victoria, makes for a wonderful day out with a friend or loved one. With grounds and gardens to die for and several stately rooms within, you'll never make just one visit to this incredible Palace.
What you get
London's Kensington Palace is one of the most popular royal residences in the city. You can experience this highlight of royal British history for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and we'll send you £10 in tokens to put towards admission to the Palace. Once you're there, you're free to explore at your leisure. There's loads to observe indoors while the surrounding gardens only provide more moments of awe-struck inhalations.
See the King and Queen's State Apartments where some of the most decorated rooms in the house can be found; the King's Staircase where some of the most reputable London residents have ascended to visit the King; the Queen's Bedroom where, years ago, Mary II could show off her treasures; and the Sunken Garden, a tranquil, secluded oasis from 1908 that's terraced with paving and ornamental flower beds with a decorative pond in the middle.
Kensington Palace and everything to do with it exudes beauty and wealth, compounded further by the huge statue of Victoria looking out over her realm.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Fantastic day outBy cantab27 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We used our Clubcard tokens to visit Kensington Palace. I was expecting yet another stately home with room after room full of things that start to feel like every other stately home you've visited. However, I could not have been more wrong and delighted with Kensington Palace. There are 4 different areas to tour - each centred on a different theme or person. My favourite was the 9 rooms centred on Queen Victoria. The exhibition was the most imaginative I have seen with many different ways of conveying the person of Queen Victoria - it was all interesting and fun to learn. You were able to sit at the table where she held her first meeting on becoming queen at 18, see some of her toys and sketches and there were many very beautiful and artistic object created to tell the story of her life. The guides in all the rooms were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. A fantastic day out. My only tip is to allow more than the 3/4 hours that we had to do it! A nice cafe too.Date used : 27/03/2015
- A nice afternoon outBy Shrek03 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This was my first visit to Kensington Palace. I had been thinking about visiting for a while, but the exhibition of dresses was the clincher. The building, park & garden are all beautiful. We did not go round all the rooms as we did not have much time. What we saw was nice, however the rooms themselves did not have much in them, which was a shame,as I prefer to see rooms furnished as they would have been in the past. I enjoyed the exhibition of royal dresses - The Queen, Princess Margaret & Diana. The café was nice but expensive. The staff we spoke to were friendly & knowledgeable. The palace was quite quiet, which was great after the crowds everywhere else. I'm glad I got the tickets with my clubcard vouchers as I feel the admission price was expensive for what was there. I would go back if there was another exhibition that interested me, and I would try to go during the summer, as I would like to see the garden in full bloom.Date used : 19/02/2015
- thoroughly enjoyableBy barty10329 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used my days out vouchers for a trip to Kensington Palace which was really interesting especially if you're interested in history and all our previous monarchs. The guides who stand in each room were very helpful and informative. The clothing displays of the Queen, Princess Margaret and Princess Diana were really good. Thoroughly recommend.Date used : 22/11/2014
- What a great dealBy Fablin11 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I had a lovely day at Kensington Palace in October with my family. You really get a sense of the past especially when going up the King's staircase and into the King's apartments. A very beautiful place. I loved the exhibition of the dresses of the past royalty. All in all it was great and because I used the vouchers it was even better. They really help with the cost. Also the grounds surrounding the Palace are lovely as well with a large pond and lots of wildlife.Date used : 25/10/2014
- Worth the moneyBy Allibobs16 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Me and my husband went on a lovely sunny Sept day. The gardens were still very colourful,and the Palace was very interesting and not too crowded. I enjoyed the dresses, worn by the queen,princess margaret and diana. the one thing we didnt like was that there was`nt enough furniture in the rooms to make it look lived in.Date used : 19/09/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens can be used towards individual entry but are not valid on family and joint palace tickets.