The Edinburgh Dungeon – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – offers the murkier side of Scottish history. Experience medieval torture, the plague and feel what it’s like to be hanged, all whilst hearing the stories behind Scotland’s most infamous rogues and rascals.
What you get
The Edinburgh Dungeon lets you explore the murkier side of Scotland’s past through 11 live actor shows, authentic 360 degree sets, special effects and two rides. You’ll be granted access at a discount when you exchange your Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 for your entry token and the Dungeon is yours for the day.
Your 80 minute journey through The Dungeon will take you through 1000 years of Scotland's dark history. Guided by a full cast of actors, you and your companions walk from show to show. Shows are based on real Scottish history, minus the boring bits.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Edinburgh Dungeon entry token,
additional information about Edinburgh Dungeon entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Dark, scary !By Papilon24 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had thought I was going on a tour of the Dungeons but in fact it was a themed tour, very dark and a bit scary in places, not the place for you if you do not like interaction as some members of the tour were put 'on trial' and others caged - all in fun though and a white knuckle fairground ride completed the experience - having said all that the actors involved did make it interesting once you realise what is happening ! Good value for money as we were in there over an hour.Date used : 11/08/2014
- Edinburgh DungeonsBy banana1920 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Vouchers were quick and easy to obtain through clubcard and excellent value for money. We were able to go straight into the dungeons and didn't have to queue. The Dungeons were great fun for our group aged 10 - 40! the performance from the staff was brilliant and never tiresome. We have visited the other dungeons too, and it is always just as much fun.Date used : 04/08/2014
- Good fun for all agesBy Stanley13 August 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Exceeded my expectations, actors all the way around the tour were very enthusiastic, good range of stories, activities, etc. Appropriate length (approx 90mins). Vouchers were good value.Date used : 04/08/2014
- Perfect for rainy weatherBy freedee07 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We visited the Dungeon on a rainy Saturday morning. It was entertaining and educational and wiled away an hour and a half. I am glad ww hadn't used cash to pay in as I really don't think it is woth the money. But it was a good way to have used our clubcard vouchers. Not great value for money but ok for a rainy morning.Date used : 28/07/2014
- another doneBy tightfist819 April 2014aged 45 to 54Male
wife and elder daughter love the dungeons and on holiday in edinburgh ticked another one off list, both loved it and the staff, only gripe was wife said they were a bit pushy over having the photo taken which she didn't wantDate used : 08/04/2014
Add to basket
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.