Hawk Conservancy Trust
Great for families or couples, this award-winning attraction has worked for years in the conservation, education and rehabilitation of birds of prey.
What you get
The Hawk Conservancy Trust is an amazing place to visit for some eye-opening displays of aerial acrobatics. Watch as eagles, owls, kites and more take to the skies for your entertainment. Do so for less by exchanging £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back in tokens for your visit.
The whole performance is set in 22 acres of woodland and wild flower meadow. There are over 150 species on display whether they take part in daily demos or are involved in breeding or environmental enrichment projects.
You can also view several types of birds in their bird hides and, for a proper hands-on experience, hold one of the birds of prey. This exciting opportunity applies to every visitor present.
So for a truly memorable experience where you can fully interact with some of the world's most efficient airborne hunters.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.hawk-conservancy.org.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Amazing day outBy moggy02 July 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Our U3A group had a wonderful day out. We arrived early and saw all the displays which were interesting and informative and presented by dedicated staff. The vultures flying low over the crowd were thrilling - we had never seen any of the birds so close up. The food in the restaurant was good and not over priced. Visitors included the very young and the very old so a brilliant day out for everyone.Date used : 01/07/2013
- Somewhere specialBy BreadMaker25 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
This is a great day out. Make sure you get there nice and early so as not to miss anything. Plenty of flying displays throughout the day, flying a great variety of different birds of prey, the handlers and presenters were very professional and knowledgable, and kept heir talks informative and light hearted. If you're a keen photographer take along your camera (and long lens if you have one) and get some super photos of both 'seated' and flying birds. Also get the chance to see bustards. Cafe did a nice cup of coffee and the food looked good (although we had a picnic). We visited on a weekend and it was quite busy but that never detracted from the day and there is plenty of room both during the displays and when chilling out. Well worth a visit!Date used : 09/06/2013
- Great day out - any ageBy Simba28 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
This is a little known gem. My children have loved it from a young age and I've just taken my 75 year old parents who thought it was fabulous. It's not like a normal 'zoo' in that the emphasis is on letting the birds out to fly. There are shows during the day when a huge variety of birds are flown, the eagles from several miles away. The handlers have a clear passion for the conservation work they are involved in and huge affection for the birds. Many have been rescued and there is an animal hospital on site. I've seen the place busy but never over-crowded to the point that you can't do what you want. There's a large picnic area if you don't want to pay for the restaurant and there are bird stamps for younger visitors to find as they go round the site. I've been three or four times now and it's always been great.Date used : 27/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.