Abbotsbury Children's Farm
Treat the kids to a great farmyard experience at Abbotsbury Children's Farm where they can cuddle and bottle-feed a whole bunch of playful furry creatures.
What you get
Abbotsbury Farm will enchant young children for hours, so taking your kids here is a must if they're fans of interacting with farmyard animals. You can do it all for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers exchanged, you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards your day at the farm. From donkeys to guinea pigs, there's a veritable mass of animals at Abbotsbury that appeal to kids of all ages.
From the play area to goat racing, a budgie aviary and a collection of toy tractors, there's so much more besides just handling the animals here. The Great Barn is always a huge hit with its wonderful soft play area, slides and ball pool. It's also an education for adults and kids alike thanks to the cinematic presentation of Isaac Gulliver, Abbotsbury's infamous 16th Century smuggler.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Visited in July 2015By bbrr19 September 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Very small farm with not a lot to look at for the price, waste of Clubcard vouchers! Food was very poor quality and overpriced. Stated on the menu that they used local produce but the hot dog sausage was of very poor quality and was served cold. They must only keep going because there is no competition nearby, if they were in Devon they would only last five minutes. Give it a miss.Date used : 30/07/2015
- So much to doBy ellelous29 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We used our clubcard tokens for the Abbotsbury passport which allows you to do the farm, swannery and gardens. The farm was great. Our 6 yr old fed a lamb, groomed a pony, cuddled and fed a guinea pig and had a pony ride. Lots of play equipment too. Then went on to the swannery and fed the swans. Ran out of time for the gardens. Will definitely go back. The walk up to St Catherines chapel is also worth it for the view, although the chapel is disused. Some great pubs and tea rooms in the village so something for the whole family.Date used : 26/08/2015
- Abbotsbury Children's FarmBy Anniy15 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Went with my grandson - had a lovely time walking with the lambs and it was explained very clearly how to follow them and not pull them along as they had fragile necks, also handled the guinea pigs. The farm was well laid out and plenty to do the only negative comment was the cost of the pony ride at £2.00 was excessive for the journey on the ponyDate used : 31/05/2015
- Lovely Little FarmBy mando09 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Great place for young kiddies. My boys loved it especially the indoor play area. We took our own picnic. The only thing I would say is the cafe is a little over priced for cake £2.95 for a chocolate brownie or small cake. :-/ but apart from that all good.Date used : 03/04/2015
- Bargain family outing!By queenjules07 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
We visited abbotsbury childrens farm last year whilst on holiday at weymouth. We had a fantastic time, my 2 children enjoyed seeing all the animals, the pony ride, holding the guinea pigs and playing in the massive play barn. We enjoyed it so much we are planning on using our clubcard points to get free entry again this year. Well worth a visit especially with young children.Date used : 17/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• **There is a small extra charge for pony rides. Tokens cannot be used for passport tickets.