Get to grips with sea diving with an introductory course, courtesy of County Down's DV Diving. They offer some of the most comprehensive Open and Closed Circuit Diving and Powerboat courses in Europe.
What you get
DV Diving cater for all diving and powerboat abilities from complete beginners to the most experienced professionals looking for instructor development. Whatever your standard, you can put Clubcard vouchers towards a diving or powerboat course and enjoy the thrill of the ocean for less.
For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you'll get £15 back in DV Diving tokens to put towards your experience.
Whichever venue you choose whether it's Belfast Lough, Rathlin, or Strangford Lough, you're guaranteed a safely orchestrated and extremely exciting experience. Their diving courses - aimed at all abilities - offer a range of variations from basic training to more technical dives that unlock new opportunities for the more advanced.
Their powerboat experiences also offer tuition at all levels and provide teaching of basic boat handling all the way through to advanced powerboat days and even night excursions.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with DV Diving token, download this additional information about DV Diving token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.dvdiving.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• DV Diving is a PADI Five Star Dive Centre, TDI (Technical Diving International) Premier Facility and RYA (Royal Yachting Association) Training Centre. DV Diving is also able to assess HSE (Health and Safety Executive) commercial scuba divers.
Terms & Conditions
• Serving, testing and purchasing of equipment are excluded. All Courses are subject to availability. A minimum of 14 days notice is needed for bookings.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights