Reach the top of Portsmouth's Spinnaker Tower for unprecedented views over the harbour, the Solent, and the waters out towards the Isle of Wight.
What you get
Resembling the shape of a ship's mast and billowing sail, the Spinnaker Tower is something of a national icon. It soars 170m into the coastal air, providing you with outstanding views out to sea. To experience it all for less, simply exchange a few Clubcard vouchers.
£2.50 in vouchers is all you need. When you make the exchange, you'll get £10 back in tokens to spend on your visit.
Step into the lift at the Spinnaker Tower and, within half a minute, you'll be at the top. There are three viewing decks at the Spinnaker Tower, the lowest at 100m the middle at 105m, and the highest at 110m. There's something to do on each deck, with i-VIEW being a newer installation on the first deck. With this you can use the touchscreens to zoom in on locations, and get information about various points of interest captured in the view below.
There's a cafe on the second deck while, on the third, you can step out into the Crow's Nest where you'll be swept up in the sea breeze for a proper elemental onslaught.
You can see the Spinnaker puncturing the seaside skyline from miles away and, equally, see for miles from the top. It's definitely worth a visit especially when we can get you in for less with Clubcard vouchers.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.spinnakertower.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- WonderfulBy Jph5025 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent value! We used our vouchers and were told for an extra 60p we could have a guide. However, as we are both of a certain age, we got the guide for free, but couldn't be " given any change"! Lovely views from the top, and a lovely sunset to watch while we spent an hour over a coffee!Date used : 20/11/2013
- Go on a clear day for great viewsBy MrsBiccies01 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Lots of reviews on the Spinnaker tower on other web sites. We were lucky enough to go on a clear day so views were fantastic. Once you've paid once, you can go back as many times as you like the same day.Date used : 27/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.