MTB Cycle Yorkshire
MTB Cycle Yorkshire can show you the hidden pleasures and delights that mountain biking in Yorkshire can uncover.
What you get
Mountain bike skills courses and guided rides, suitable for all the family, from beginners through to experienced riders, MTB Cycle Yorkshire would like to introduce you to the hidden pleasures and delights that mountain biking in Yorkshire can uncover.
This for most people is the ideal place to start mountain biking, through the day you will learn the basic off-road tchniques body positioning for ascnding/descending, front wheel lifts, drop offs and singletrack. Ideal for 8yrs upwards[undr 18 most be accompanied by an adult] see wbsite for full cours details.
Next level up from beginners only now you will be shown how to ride larger drop offs, steeper single track through to tackling rock gardens, gaining free speed by pumping the bike and you will cover approx. 15 miles. Not suitable for under 16yrs.
Experienced riders only. Based at Stainburn Forest, N.Yorkshire, now you will be shown how to ride bigger rock gardens including rock slabs, intro to riding Northshore and choosing your line. Full face helmets and knee pads / body armour recommendy.
Variuos guided rides and long weekends including guided micro-brewery rides are available. Please note accomodation and food is not payable with rewards tokens.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with MTB Cycle Yorkshire, download this additional information about MTB Cycle Yorkshire (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.mtbcycleyorkshire.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Tokens can be used for Beginner/Improvers Course, Intermediate Course, Advanced Course and various guided rides and long weekends only.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for tokens.
• Please confirm times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website.
• Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used for Beginner/Improvers Course, Intermediate Course, Advanced Course and various guided rides and long weekends only. All other courses / experinces excluded, please check with MTB Cycle Yorkshire for further details. Tokens cannot be used for accomondation or food.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.