Q Magazine Annual Subscription
Britain’s biggest music magazine.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the token code to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
Q is the legendary monthly magazine celebrating everything that’s great in rock and roll. With world-beating exclusives, amazing photography and an inimitable sense of humour, Q tells the stories behind the music that matters.
Get a 12 month subscription to Q when you exchange £17.50 in Clubcard vouchers. Subscribe today… because music sounds better with Q.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
Add to basket
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• 12 issues over 12 months
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.