Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of the New Forest Hotels, beautifully picturesque properties in an equally stunning part of the world.
What you get
The New Forest is one of the most gorgeous parts of the UK. The forest itself, situated in leafy Hampshire, is renowned for its rolling heathlands and the animals that have taken residence there: New Forest horses and ponies. With patches of dense woodland, this southern county of England boasts ideal adventure territory, as well as providing idyllic, romantic walks. So, what better way to finish a day of exploring than a night in one of the four incredible New Forest Hotels?
You can use Clubcard vouchers to put towards a romantic break in a New Forest Hotel; just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and get £30 in tokens to use on accommodation. There are four chocolate box establishments, each as attractive and charming as the last. There's Bartley Lodge Hotel for the classic country house appeal; Beaulieu Hotel, the romantic forest hideaway; the Forest Lodge Hotel with its contemporary town house vibe; or Moorhill House Hotel, another forest retreat.
Whatever property you go for, you're guaranteed fantastic looking after, and a setting fit for any occasion. New Forest Hotels provide beauty on both sides of the doorstep.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with New Forest Hotels token, download this additional information about New Forest Hotels token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.newforesthotels.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Bartley LodgeBy Wishonman08 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Last year we took the opportunity to stay for three nights at the Bartley Lodge Hotel. After wonderful and helpful assistance in choosing from the reservations team we couldn't have asked for anything more. We had a most lovely room, so beautiful which over looked the tree lined gardens and fields beyond. We didn't eat in the dining area, but had a couple of first class bar meals. Breakfast was good too. A lovely swimming pool to relax in. This hotel is ideally situated for heading off in the car and exploring the delightful countryside, Lyndhurst etc. We also had a walk in the New Forest. All in all a wonderful and friendly hotel atmosphere. And would love to return one day, you won't be disappointed.Date used : 07/07/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Tokens valid on Bed and breakfast rates only.
• Tokens are valid on a minimum 2 night stay week-round and are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only – tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights