See all there is to see in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and the Indian Ocean with a Bridge the World holiday. They specialise in customised travel and have been doing so since 1989.
What you get
Bridge the World can help you get the holiday you want. They specialise is creating individual packages to suit the needs of their customers. Every detail of you holiday experience is catered for, and you can get it all at a discount when you use your Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 in Bridge the World tokens to put towards your holiday.
Bridge the World have been running since 1989, so you know they're an experienced bunch whom you can trust. They cater for beach holidays, honeymoons and multi-centre holidays (where two destinations are bundled into one trip), giving you the variety and choice you need to get started. Their destinations are all as exotic as each other and offer a wealth of opportunity. You could hike along the Inca trail or tour New Zealand in a camper van; the choice really is up to you, and that's what makes Bridge the World stand out.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Bridge the World, download this additional information about Bridge the World (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bridgetheworld.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- NEW ZEALAND ODYSSEYBy Cymraes15 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Bridge the World organized our trip to New Zealand last November. They came up with the best quote and we were very pleased with the itinerary and the accommodation, their flexibility in meeting our particular requirements and with the service they provided. Everything went very smoothly and we received upgrades in most of the accommodation we stayed in. We enjoyed a fantastic trip and are very grateful to Bridge the World for playing a large part in this.
Add to basket
The fine print
• The maximum value of tokens you can use with Bridge the World is £600 PER PERSON.
Terms & Conditions
• All Bookings must be made via the dedicated booking phone line and will be subject to the supplier’s standard booking conditions. Bookings will not be available over the web and cannot be booked via travel agents. Call 0871 781 2970 to make your reservation, Please inform the Reservations Consultant that your are using tokens to pay for all or part of your holiday. The reservation consultant will take your booking details, confirm your reservation and provide you with a booking reference. Please write your booking reference on your tokens and send them to Bridge the World.
• You must do this at least 21 days before the date you wish to travel. However, all holidays are subject to availability, so please book as far in advance as possible. Your holiday must be a minimum of 7 nights (excluding any nights spent travelling) and include accommodation for the duration of your booking and Your tokens must arrive with Bridge the World within 3 working days of making your booking or your reservation may lapse and you may lose your deposit.
• Please note that your holiday must be booked within the 6 month validity period of the token – the holiday does not have to be taken within this period. Tokens can only be redeemed against new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Tokens cannot be used to pay deposits unless the entire holiday is being paid for in tokens, excluding any applicable taxes, charges or fees that cannot be paid for with tokens as stated above.
• You may use more than one token per booking, however the total token cannot exceed £600 per person. No change will be given if the value of tokens is greater than the cost of the holiday; however, any shortfall can be made up with a credit or debit card at the time of booking.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights