Cessna Skyhawk 30 Minute Flight Experience
Take to the skies in a Cessna 172. Get fully clued up before being handed the controls of these nippy little planes. Enjoy 30 minutes' worth of flying above the gorgeous Sussex and South Coast landscapes.
What you get
With the help of a Goodwood Flying Instructor, you can soar above the rolling coastal and rural countryside below. It's a thrilling experience and an enviable one to many, so why not exchange just £66 Clubcard vouchers and get ready for take off?
You'll be given a full safety brief and instructions before jetting off and, when you're in the air, the onboard instructor will teach you basic flying techniques like turning, ascending, and flying level.
When it's time to come back down to earth, your instructor will guide you in slowly descending and you'll make a - hopefully - smooth landing on the grass runway. Then, feel free to bask in the feeling of having just flown a plane completely independently!
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Cessna Skyhawk 30 Minute Flight token, download this additional information about Cessna Skyhawk 30 Minute Flight token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.goodwood.co.uk/aviation/flying-school.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Up, up and awayBy Jamesy30 April 2013aged 18 to 24Male
Flying a plane has always been a dream of mine so when I saw this on the Tesco Rewards website I just had to book it. I was a little nervous on the day but the instructor was brilliant and I was soon geared up and ready to go. The take off was a little bumpy but once we were up in the air it was amazing. Taking control of the plane was thrilling and I was soon turning left and right like a pro. 30 minutes just didn't seem long enough and I will be saving up for another go very soon.Date used : 01/05/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• There are no age restrictions; as long as the person flying is able to climb into the aircraft, reach the controls and see over the instrument panel. Please be aware this experience is weather dependent
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Please confirm opening times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website.
Terms & Conditions
• Please be aware this experience is weather dependent
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.