Stay at a Bespoke Hotel for a seriously memorable holiday in the UK. They're a global organisation boasting extremely unique properties in several countries around the world.
IMPORTANT NOTE: if you have been saving your Clubcard vouchers for Bespoke Hotels you must have ordered your tokens by 16th June 2014 and have made your booking by 30th June 2014. Your stay must be completed by 31st Dec 2014
What you get
Bespoke Hotels pride themselves on standing out from the crowd. They're a self-proclaiming deviation from the norm, and proud of it. With locations all across the UK, a Bespoke Hotel is much more of an experience than just accommodation.
You can use Tesco vouchers to indulge in one of Bespoke Hotel's 3 - 4-star properties. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll receive £30 to go towards accommodation. Before you know it you could be lounging in the Grade II listed Ennerdale Country House in the Lake District; dining at the elegant Risley Hall in Derbyshire; or living it up in the grandeur of Pembrokeshire's BW Lamphey Court Hotel.
So whether it's a hip and trendy hangout, a luxury and romantic retreat, a spa break, or that special place for a wedding or honeymoon, let the choice at Bespoke Hotels give you plenty of food for thought.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bespoke Hotels, download this additional information about Bespoke Hotels (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bespokehotels.com/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great hotel, great serviceBy Topmum01 April 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We stayed here on Tesco vouchers for our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel was spotless - bedroom, bathroom, public rooms & spa area. The staff were extremely friendly & efficient. We had a card from the hotel in our room and a free glass of bubbly while we perused the menus. Lovely touch. Food also was very good & I'd be happy to recommend it to anyone. The booking was completely hassle free & we spent very little over the Tesco vouchers - so an almost free weekend away!Date used : 07/02/2014
- Waste of time, effort and Tesco vouchersBy felixbelix06 January 2014aged 35 to 44
Really don't recommend these vouchers at all. All the good hotels are excluded from the scheme (the letter accompanying the vouchers lists pretty much all the hotels as not participating and when I phoned to book more still were not taking part in the promotion, which I think is unfair - if they are not included this really ought to be mentioned in advance as I have entered into a contract upon purchasing the vouchers and now I find they are pretty much unusable). When I phoned to make the booking the woman on the phone clearly didn't have a clue and the booking took most of the morning. Haven't stayed yet but am not looking forward to it at all and may just bin my vouchers. The hotel also want to charge me £20 per night for the children (including a 2 year old - they are not covered by the vouchers so actually I am paying normal room rates in cash according to the website!)
- Impossible to book!By SCollins28 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Tried to book the Stonefield Castle Hotel on Loch Fyne. The advisor said there was availability but when I mentioned using Tesco vouchers she said had to call the hotel. Came back and said the hotel are not accepting Clubcard vouchers for the rest of the year. I could understand this in high season but I'm trying to book for the start of December. Subsequent research has found that for the dates I want the hotel is advertised on a website offering late booking of hotel rooms and is also on a deals site. So they're obviously struggling for business but still won't honour the clubcard vouchers. It's becoming more and more difficult to book with these vouchers!Date used : 27/11/2013
- Inflated prices - nearly fell off my seat!By SCollins26 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I've just phoned the Bespoke Tesco reservations line and although I was expecting the price to be higher than the normal room rate if booking without Tesco Clubcard vouchers I am astounded by the difference! Enquired about the Skeabost Hotel in Skye - using Tesco Clubcard vouchers the room rate increases over the standard room rate by a massive 68%! The hotel clearly don't want you to use your vouchers there, that really is taking liberties. Not happy.Date used : 26/11/2013
- Exceeded expectations!By Corsair28 July 2013aged 65 or overMale
We stayed at the "The Wood Norton" nr Evesham in July 2013, and were extremely impressed by the hotel, the catering, and the staff attitude. Also, the voucher admin with the Bespoke Group could not be easier! Looking forward to the next visit!Date used : 25/07/2013
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 815 9833 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Tokens valid on Bespoke Be-away Package rates only.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Midweek nights may be booked subject to rates and availability - check with Central Reservations Office at time of booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only – tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for stays at following hotels: The Lugger – Cornwall, Bermondsey Square – London, Marwell – Winchester, Number Ten Manchester Street – London, Cotswold House Hotel - Gloucestershire, Methuen Arms - Bath , The New Ellington - Leeds, The Lodge - Putney, The Horse and Groom – Wiltshire, The Lambert Arms - Oxfordshire, Wyck Hill – Gloucestershire, Wellesley - London, The Grosvenor Arms - Shaftesbury, The Wood Norton - Evesham and all Hillbroke properties = The Elephant – Pangbourne, The Master Builder - New Forest, The Bath Arms – Warminster, The New Inn – Cirencester, The Ricks Hotels – Edinburgh and The Tigerlilly hotel – Edinburgh.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights