Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western Hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyone's experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels, download this additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bestwestern.co.uk/offers.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- no avaiblity on tescoBy sadder18 March 2014
I rang was told yes I could book for the two nights I wanted. I then said it was using the Tesco points and told no I couldn't book using my tesco points
- Inferior roomsBy jayjay210 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Can I just say that we have used our vouchers twice at Best Western Hotels. The first time in West Wales we had a beautiful room, and the second time we went to visit family who live near Reading. I read the reviews of the hotel and noticed that a few people recommended upgrading to an executive room. I rang the hotel and managed to secure one of these rooms for a small suppliament. It was another fantastic room, so would suggest trying this if you are concerned.Date used : 31/05/2013
- Good, no problems so far.By CaptSlog27 January 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I've used the vouchers for a Best western break for quite a few years now, and not had a problem so far. I see from the reviews that some people have had problems and it seems to me that a few of them result from trying to book at too short a notice. I generally book my breaks over six months before the date I want to go and this helps a lot. It's also worth mentioning that there appears to be only be a certain number of 'Tesco Voucher' places available at a hotel for a given date; which is why some people can see empty rooms on their booking pages but can't get them through the Tesco booking line. The only downside that I have found using the vouchers is that I once felt I'd not been given the best of rooms, it's almost as if I was due second class service because I was getting it for 'free'. However, I've always regarded the breaks as 'free' anyway, they're a bonus. I'm getting three times the value of 'money' that isn't real, what is there to complain about?Date used : 23/01/2014
- Brilliant!By Midge109 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
First of all I can see why they win awards for their call centre as it was the best by far I tried when booking a break away last summer. We stayed at Best Western in Dunoon and had a lovely time. The Argyll Hotel was situated on the banks of the Clyde and we enjoyed great views. I would heartily recommend the hotel and the area for a break and what a treat when using Tesco vouchers as it won't cost much at all!Date used : 05/08/2013
- fantasticBy mistry19 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
stayed at the grimsdyke plus. Clubcard offers are great as managed to get a really good offer. Hotel is fantastic. It is listed as outer londonDate used : 18/12/2014
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Minimum stay 2 nights inclusive, and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Leisure Break B&B and Weekend Leisure Break B&B rates only and at selected UK hotels only.
• Mid-week rates may be available, please check at the time of booking. All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights