Blackpool Tower Circus
Get ready for a around the world adventure at The Blackpool Tower Circus! You’d be a fool to miss it.
What you get
Get ready for a around the world adventure, and do it at a discount when you exchange £3 of Clubcard vouchers.
Join The Blackpool Tower’s famous clowns, Mooky and Mr. Boo, as they take you on a fabulous journey. Travel from Great Britain across Europe, through Africa, over Asia and the Orient and round to Latin America on a whistle-stop journey filled with amazing feats, fantastic fun and jaw-dropping stunts of incredible skill.
Astonishing acrobats and hilarious comedy capers make this show a must see for 2013. The main season circus runs from 29th March – 10th November.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Blackpool Tower Circus, download this additional information about Blackpool Tower Circus (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.theblackpooltower.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, Priority Access, timed tickets or group access.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• This token cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, combination tickets, Priory Access, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, special concerts, events and/or private parties when the Attraction may be closed to the public.
• Visitors under the age of 3 years enter The Blackpool Tower Dungeon free of charge. Visitors aged 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult aged 15 years or over.
• Admissions tickets for the day of visit, once issued, are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Blackpool Tower Dungeon tokens can be used only once.
• Amended, defaced or photocopied tokens will not be accepted. Exchange or sale of this token or ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud. No cash alternatives will be offered in lieu of the specified offer. Tokens are non-transferable and only one token can be used per person and per transaction.
• Tokens are subject to availability and The Merlin Entertainments Group / The Blackpool Tower Dungeon conditions of entry. By using your token you accept these Terms & Conditions and are bound by the regulations currently in force at the Attraction copies of which are available on request.
• The Blackpool Tower Dungeon reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities (including closure of rides, for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons such as over capacity). Height and size and medical restrictions apply to certain rides/attractions.
• The Dungeons are not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or young children.
• Your tokens should arrive within 5 working days of your order being placed. Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.