Ministry of Paintball
Spend a day shooting strangers and your mates alike, all in totally legal, colourful fun. The Ministry of Paintball is the largest paintballing company in the world with hundreds of locations across the UK.
What you get
Exchange £12 in Clubcard vouchers and you could be on your way to a Ministry of Paintball venue with your mates. Once there you'll enjoy a day in awesome paintball surroundings from forests to fields, firing paintballs as fast as you can pull the trigger.
Included in the voucher exchange is the hire of all your safety gear from face mask to battle pack so you're not left vulnerable on the battlefield. You'll get lunch midway through the day, and 200 paintballs to get your hopper filled up nicely.
Paintballing really is one of the best ways to have fun. Painful for some, a fantastic day out for most, it's a sociable experience and as much a one-off day out to professional sport. Ministry of Paintball really is the leading contender for firing artistic ammunition at your friends.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of token codes you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.ministryofpaintball.com/uk/index.php.
- BOOK LOCAL Don't waste your Clubcard pointsBy DarrylOK01 December 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Google "paintball and your local town" and get a better deal. Yes you will have to pay for it all but you will probably end up spending less than using your vouchers! Ministry of Paintball is a booking agency but the root of the problem with them and Tesco Clubcard is that you do not know what you are buying i.e. how many paintballs are included and what the cost of buying more is. The most expensive part of your day is not entrance it is paying for the paintballs you use - typically seven pound per 100. You will read on the Ministry of Paintball website that the "national average" is between 400-600 - my experience is that 800+ would be a more typical figure. What you don't see is how many paintballs your Tesco voucher is worth. I called the Ministry of Paintball before I booked and established that I would get 300 paintballs but after I booked they sent me a confirmation that stated I was getting only 100. I called them again and was told this was the standard confirmation because they booked many venues and local arrangements differed. Several weeks later the local venue sent me their confirmation which neglected to mention paintballs included at all. On the day the venue showed me their email from Ministry of Paintball for 200 paintballs. I had booked 8 people so that was an additional cost of over forty pound on the day BEFORE I bought additional paintballs - and you WILL need to buy additional paintballs. The day was great fun. Paintballing is a great activity particularly for teenage boys but it is the MOST EXPENSIVE birthday party I have hosted in 12 years of parenting and considerably MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I WAS EXPECTING !Date used : 01/12/2013
- DisappointingBy newandimproved22 October 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Disappointed to find that I was not dealing with a paintball venue but an agency with little knowledge of what was actually happening - IMO it is a good job the venue was not actually run by them but turned out to be an independent business.
- Not the surprise I had hoped forBy Babygirl09 August 2013aged 18 to 24Female
I swopped some vouchers on Tesco to go paintballing, this was a surprise gift for my boyfriend and some close friends. This was an absolute disaster. I got confirmation email from Tesco saying I needed to contact Ministry of Paintball. When I contacted them to make the booking with my voucher, the agent was extremely unhelpful and to be honest almost seemed like he had no idea what I was talking about, which lead to this being a very painful process. I knew when I wanted to go, I knew how many people wanted to go and I knew where I wanted them to go, yet it took me well over 15 minutes to get off the phone. I was promised a confirmation to be emailed and I had to call yet again and speak to another unhelpful agent (do these people undergo any form of training) to feel reassured about this exciting surprise I was arranging. Needless to say when we got to the centre they had no idea about our group coming, I insisted that they phone ministry of paintball and showed them my confirmation. This was eventually sorted out after about 30 minutes of the manager being on the phone. We had a good day at the centre after all the hassle, but I assure you I will never in my life deal with Ministry of Paintball again. I have never experienced such an unorganised and unprofessional company.Date used : 03/08/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by Ministry of Paintball; you must exchange them for token codes before emailing Ministry of Paintball.
• Token codes are not transferable and can only be issued to the Tesco.com email address of the named Clubcard holder.
Terms & Conditions
• Bookings with Ministry of Paintball can only be made via an email with your token codes. Advanced bookings are essential and subject to availability, please try to book at least 2 weeks in advanced. If a Player fails to attend the event they will lose their pre-payment of token codes and are no longer entitled to their 200 paintballs. Further paintballs can be purchased on site payable by cash on the day of the event, please see site listing for prices. Any bookings payments are non-refundable, however we retain the discretion to hold payments for use against future dates. Please ensure that your whole group can attend the chosen date before submitting your booking. Minimum age is 12yrs at most sites, however some sites do vary. Please check before making your booking. A minimum of 40 players are required for weekday games.
• For details and terms of the top 25 sites go to www.ministryofpaintball.com/top25
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.