Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton
Indulge in the perfect getaway with one of Hilton Worldwide’s UK destinations.
What you get
At Hilton Worldwide, they know your time is precious which is why their innovative approach to amenities and service ensure your time off is special. As the global leader in hospitality, Hilton Worldwide have a lot to share with their guests, from a coastal getaway with relaxing spa to a historical city break. Couple this with Clubcard vouchers and receive £30 Hilton Worldwide tokens for every £10 Clubcard voucher exchanged and you will experience an unforgettable escape.
Hilton Worldwide look forward to welcoming you soon.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton token, download this additional information about Hilton Hotels and Doubletree by Hilton token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- FREE HOLIDAY TO LONDON EVERY YEAR ON TESCO AMAZINGBy Sash13 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Totally agree with Cheryl, we holiday in london using our Tesco vouchers when the x 4 deals are available every year. We have stayed in Kensington, Olympia, and The Docklands. The staff are so friendly and they made such a fuss of our 5 year old for her 5th Birthday. So handy for crossing over the water to canary wharf for free. Definately going back there next year.Date used : 06/03/2013
- Great weekend in londonBy Harvey12 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Stayed in london hilton paddington last November using the 4x offer. Great location, only paid £24 each for the train from wales and we had a weekend in london. Lovely hotelDate used : 29/11/2013
- Lovely birthday breaksBy Cheryl11 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We've used Tesco vouchers for Hilton Breaks 3 times now and each time was a real treat for a special birthday. The Hilton breakfast is the best and can be taken at a leisurely pace. A particular favourite was Canary Wharf, where Hilton wharf to Canary Wharf tickets are thrown in for free. A lovely break and staff are more than helpful.Date used : 15/02/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Hilton Hotels' Best Available Bed & Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note - Hilton are unable to process multiple reservations on 1 booking. When making multiple reservations you will need to make 1 booking per stay and send in the corresponding tokens and reservation number relevant to that 1 booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for: Hilton Park and Fly, LivingWell membership, Hilton Theatre Breaks, any Conrad Hotel & Resorts, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, any Hilton European hotel, any Hilton Worldwide Resort hotel, The Hilton Cardiff, The Hilton Bath hotel, The Hilton Reading, The Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, Hilton Caledonian Edinburgh, the Doubletree Hotel Lincoln, Hilton gift vouchers. Hilton Hotels reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights