Blenheim Palace, set on the edge of the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire, and surrounded by over 2000 acres of spectacular parkland, infuses history and the great outdoors, exhibitions, tours and special events for a perfect day out for all.
What you get
Blenheim Palace is home to the 11th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. A true masterpiece of 18th Century Baroque architecture, Blenheim Palace delivers an awe-inspiring experience for visitors. And see it all for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 back in tokens to put towards your ''Palace, Park and Gardens'' ticket.
Discover the beauty of this World Heritage Site among over 2000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown parkland and Formal Gardens.
Ride the miniature train to The Pleasure Gardens, a dedicated family area that offers a giant hedge maze, butterfly house and adventure playground. Tours, exhibitions and events reveal the sheer splendour of Britain’s Greatest Palace.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great family day outBy Pandora7225 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Exchanged our vouchers for a family ticket and one ticket for grandad to visit the palace and grounds. Fantastic day! Children loved the pleasure garden with the train ride, maze and butterfly house but we all loved looking around the palace especially the tour of the history of the palace. We couldn't fit everything we wanted to do there in a day so upgraded to an annual pass and went back again a few days later. Good fun had by all!!Date used : 19/08/2014
- Fantastic two daysBy Tree22 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
On arriving at Blenheim we were able to convert our tickets into annual passes at no extra charge.This enabled us to spend two fantastic days there. I took my daughter and two grandchildren, aged 7 and 3. The children enjoyed "spotting the animals" in the house and reading the information on the childrens free guide. They also enjoyed the Lakeside walk and, of course, the train ride to the Pleasure gardens to look at the butterflies, run round the maze and play in the adventure playground. The only downside was on the first day we were "forced" by an over enthusiastic member of staff to go into the "Untold Story" exhibition, even though we said we only wanted to wander round the house,which she said wasn't possible (it was). The 3 year old was frightened, I was claustrophobic and it really wasn't suitable for our party. The second day we wandered round the house and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Two days wasn't long enough, and we will certainly return again.Date used : 20/08/2014
- Great Day out.By querty21 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We spent 5 hours touring the palace and grounds and found enough to keep us interested . All the staff were friendly and well informed. Food was good and not too pricey . Being able to use Club Card Vouchers made it a very reasonably priced day out.Date used : 16/08/2014
- Excellent valueBy snikrep20 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
I used clubcard boost tokens to take a friend to see the palace and gardens Very good saving!Date used : 14/08/2014
- Beautiful palace and gardensBy FamilyM18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have used tesco vouchers to buy a family ticket and convert it to an annual pass for several years now. It is well worth it, especially if you live close enough by to visit regularly. We love Blenheim so I was surprised to see the negative reviews. .Date used : 29/07/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
• Tokens can only be used to purchase the ''Palace, Park and Gardens'' ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid for the full Palace, Park and Garden inclusive ticket only. Blenheim Palace International Horse Trails is excluded.
• **Day tickets must be converted to the annual pass within 7 days of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. For full details visit www.blenheimpalace.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL). Subject to opening times and dates. Entry to free events includes: Jousting, Craft shows, Easter family fun and the Palace decorated for Christmas, and discounts for the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials, and the Battle Proms evening picnic concert.