Blenheim Palace, set on the edge of the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire, and surrounded by over 2000 acres of spectacular parkland, infuses history and the great outdoors, exhibitions, tours and special events for a perfect day out for all.
What you get
Blenheim Palace is home to the 11th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. A true masterpiece of 18th Century Baroque architecture, Blenheim Palace delivers an awe-inspiring experience for visitors. And see it all for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 back in tokens to put towards your visit.
Discover the beauty of this World Heritage Site among over 2000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown parkland and Formal Gardens.
Ride the miniature train to The Pleasure Gardens, a dedicated family area that offers a giant hedge maze, butterfly house and adventure playground. Tours, exhibitions and events reveal the sheer splendour of Britain’s Greatest Palace.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.blenheimpalace.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent Day Out for Couples & FamiliesBy Wonderwoman22 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We used our vouchers in Feb and visited as a couple enjoying the palace, history, grounds, cafe, champagne bar. Fantastic day. We exchanged our ticket for a 12 mth pass and returned this month with our son, again had a great day out - walking by the lake, gardens, monument, cascades and ending up outside the champagne bar. Wonderful. We still have the autumn and christmas to enjoy it too! Well worth visiting and converting your ticket to the annual pass. Well done Tescos & Blenheim!Date used : 16/08/2013
- BeautifulBy debs17 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
A beautiful palace with stunning grounds, gardens and lake. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food outlets very smart but a bit pricey but there are various picnic areas to make use of. Great that you can pay once and go all year as its a lovely place to revisit again and again for walks round the lakes and gardens. Staff very good with assisting us with access with a mobility scooter, wheelchairs also provided if you need one. Things to see and do to suit young and old.Date used : 16/08/2013
- A Great family day outBy madaboutdaysout03 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Vouchers very easy to use, remember the vouchers only count towards Palace, Parks and Gardens entry prices. The plus side is that you can upgrade the day ticket for free to a 12 month entry pass. Fab value for money if you live locally.Date used : 03/08/2013
- Excellent Family ValueBy HappyCampers12 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Once you have got your ticket you can convert it to an annual pass and enjoy many visits over the year including the play parks, maze and train. We are exchanging our vouchers for another year of future outings.Date used : 12/04/2013
- Blenheim PalaceBy jimbob13 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
We've been to Blenheim before, this was our second visit. When we saw Tesco were including it in their rewards we had to go again. The palace itself is spellbinding enough but the references to the war and Winston Churchill served to make the visit even more interesting. We love Tesco rewards and use them regularly, getting a Tesco Credit Card was one of our wisest moves.Date used : 09/06/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are valid for the full Palace, Park and Garden inclusive ticket only. Blenheim Palace International Horse Trails is excluded.
• **Day tickets must be converted to the annual pass within 7 days of purchase. Terms and conditions apply. For full details visit www.blenheimpalace.com (you will need to copy and paste this URL). Subject to opening times and dates. Entry to free events includes: Jousting, Craft shows, Easter family fun and the Palace decorated for Christmas, and discounts for the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials, and the Battle Proms evening picnic concert.