Take your child for a few hours' exhaustion at Peterborough's Activity World. It boasts one of the UK's largest play frames, and has all sorts for active children to explore and play on.
What you get
Activity world is the ideal remedy for a bored child. Throw them into the cargo-netted action of Peterborough's Activity World and you're unlikely see them for a good few hours. Also, when you exchange Clubcard vouchers, you can do it all for less.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange you'll get £10 back to put towards an Activity World session.
Within the 10,000 sq. ft. play area your child will find, among other things, the tangly, bouncy Spider's Web; the stomach-churning Double Dip slide; ball pools, trampolines, swings, slides, and other climbing structures. Almost every surface is sponge-filled and the whole thing is set on several levels.
If your child ever finds their way out of Activity World they'll surely have had one of the times of their lives, albeit resulting in a beetroot-red face and dying for a drink.
Please note: your tokens for Activity World CAN be used for Annual Passes, and up to 50% on parties or private hires.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Would recommendBy Mumofthreehappyme04 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have three boys aged 11, 7 and 5. It's great for all three of them. Food is reasonably priced and quite good. Staff are great, really friendly and really helpful! Have been a few times now!Date used : 24/08/2014
- Excellent play areaBy Mummyoftwo27 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
My children are 5 & 2 they had an excellent time here! Was very clean, helpful & friendly staff! Will be going again next school holidays without a doubt!Date used : 30/05/2014
- Great funBy Mazy01 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have a 2yr old girl and a 4yr old boy, I take them quite often and they never get bored. Great fun and exercise.Date used : 05/12/2013
- Good fun!By petum8415 September 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Very good place for the kids to play. I have a 2 years old girl and a 3 years old boy and they were enjoying so much.. did not wanted to go home. Will go again!Date used : 14/09/2013
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.