Bekonscot Model Village
Watch your step as you make your way round Bekonscot's miniature recreation of rural England. The Model Village is a 1930s replica, complete with working Gauge I line Model Railway - perfect for a family visit where kids will be entertained for hours.
What you get
Visit the world's oldest and original Model Village and Railway for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back to put towards admission.
Once you're in the 1.5 gardens you're faced by a quietly bustling tiny world. Boats, trains, even windmills, together with period residential housing, shops, bridges and churches all comprise the make-up of this stunning Model Village.
People tip toe round the gardens as if trying to avoid waking the little village at their feet. It's a beautiful place to visit, especially in the summer where various flowering plants are in full bloom, bringing the whole place to life in splashes of colour.
Come to Bekonscot Model Village and Railway and find out why it is still as popular now as it has been since 1929.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A model to followBy SusieC09 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
This is a very well maintained and laid out model village that the kids love. Along with a play park too and lovely eating area, it's always a great day out.Date used : 20/06/2015
- A Real JoyBy Ken6507 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
I have been taking my grandchildren to Bekonscot for years and this time it was the my youngest who was taken on this 'rite of passage'. I used some of my vouchers towards the cost. It was even better than I remembered. Some of the buildings have been changed and the whole village is perfectly maintained. It's a safe, traffic free environments and the kids really enjoy it. there is a children's play area which is popular and the cafe is good value. Thoroughly recommended.Date used : 07/07/2015
- Great little place to go with the kids and free!By mummymayjay11 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I used some of my clubcard vouchers to take some boys to Bekonscot and we had a lovely morning. Although the site is not massive, the layout and the detail in the village is stunning. I took three boys 7 & 8 and let them roam around on their own, it is secure for this and they enjoyed the freedom and trying to find the model football pitch. We didn't take the train ride although this is extra at £1 per person. There were some water jet games and motor boat all extra £1. They have a lovely cafe and playing area. Well worth a visit (especially if it is free using the clubcard vouchers).Date used : 19/04/2015
- Great day out and great dealBy mocha12311 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent family day out and using the club card boost was a big help. We had money to spend in the cafe and on the rides and did not feel we had broken the bank as using the boost with the club card vouchers made it an enjoyable affordable day for my two grandchildren , my daughter and I.Date used : 10/04/2015
- Perennial favourite excursionBy NanaRosie07 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have taken our grandchildren, now 5 and 4, to Bekonscot at least half a dozen times in the last 2 years. They always love it, and always find something new to amuse or interest them. It's lovely to go at different times of the year, as the planting in the gardens changes too. It's easy to use your Tesco vouchers, and the cost is reasonable, including food and drink, though there are excellent picnic facilities if you want to save money. Do save your £1 coins though, if your kids like driving radio controlled boats or shooting pirates with water hoses!Date used : 18/02/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens will only be accepted against full price entrance fees:
• Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any already discounted prices; Concessions, Special Concessions, Family tickets, Season tickets, Birthday parties, Schools or any other discounted rate.