Bekonscot Model Village
Watch your step as you make your way round Bekonscot's miniature recreation of rural England. The Model Village is a 1930s replica, complete with working Gauge I line Model Railway - perfect for a family visit where kids will be entertained for hours.
What you get
Visit the world's oldest and original Model Village and Railway for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back to put towards admission.
Once you're in the 1.5 gardens you're faced by a quietly bustling tiny world. Boats, trains, even windmills, together with period residential housing, shops, bridges and churches all comprise the make-up of this stunning Model Village.
People tip toe round the gardens as if trying to avoid waking the little village at their feet. It's a beautiful place to visit, especially in the summer where various flowering plants are in full bloom, bringing the whole place to life in splashes of colour.
Come to Bekonscot Model Village and Railway and find out why it is still as popular now as it has been since 1929.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent day. Well worth the visitBy Bobjake18 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Had a wonderful time. The model village is lovely and perfect for my 18 month and 4 year old boys. Lots to see, very easy access and child friendly. Facilities and good. Plenty of space for picnics and the restaurant has a good selection. Very clean and tidy too.Date used : 18/02/2015
- Wonderful day out for all agesBy Doll03 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Our visit was during half term October 2014, took grandchildren aged 7 and 5, they enjoyed doing the quiz in fact so did we, they enjoyed the play area and the miniture train. The café was also was reasonably priced and served lovely ice cream. The model village is amazing and well worth a visitDate used : 28/10/2014
- Great family outingBy JoolsC20 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to use the clubcard vouchers at this venue. We visited with children aged between 6 and 19 and they all loved it. Walking around the village the children loved spotting the names of the quaint shops and their window displays - not a Tesco to be seen anywhere, wonderful. The miniature train track and the working models bought it to life beautifully. The picnic area was spacious and well maintained too.Date used : 30/08/2014
- Lovely afternoon outBy Rachelharriet8909 September 2014aged 18 to 24Female
We went twice in a 3 week period and our 22 month old boy absolutely loved it. He really enjoyed looking in the little houses and spotting all the different thing i.e. Boats, animals etc..... And his favourite thing was all the little trains. There is also a rather lovely ice cream shop at the end which our son and grandparents very much enjoyed. Perfect afternoon out for a 2 year old!Date used : 07/09/2014
- Fantastic!By Janine09 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
It was easy to use clubcard vouchers, great day out.Date used : 24/08/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens will only be accepted against full price entrance fees:
• Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any already discounted prices; Concessions, Special Concessions, Family tickets, Season tickets, Birthday parties, Schools or any other discounted rate.