Tenpin bowling is as much a casual hobby as it is a professional sport. Take the family out for the day or treat someone to a lively birthday party at one of the UK's leading bowling companies.
What you get
Bowling is one of the classic cures for boredom. It's the ideal social event, and what's more satisfying than hurling big, heavy balls at a wall of wooden soldiers? Head to Tenpin for a great day out and, while you're at it, grab a discount by using Tesco's Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers to get £15 Tenpin tokens back.
With 30 Tenpin locations around the UK, finding one isn't the problem, it's getting the family home again.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Tenpin,
additional information about Tenpin (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Sector 7 Laser - Great fun but not great foodBy Lasertagmum03 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
My son absolutely loved his Sector 7 Laser party and clubcard vouchers are a great way to pay for it. The staff were great and you get print outs of all your scores which is great. We are also provided with a spacious function room. Two negatives: Firstly quite a few of the laser guns chest packs were broken which meant the teams were uneven and so the game ended up being quite unfair. Also the food was of a very low quality with not a vegetable in sight and I don't think it filled up the 11 year old boys. Still none of them complained and all said it was a great party. I would probably do it again and maybe bring a bit of my own food to supplement.Date used : 21/05/2015
- Great ValueBy Snoopy3312 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Used the vouchers towards my tenpin, in my local area, as it can become quite expensive. Though they do special offers on different days. Staff very friendly & helpful. Would recommend to anyoneDate used : 25/04/2015
- Superb timeBy Austin7317 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Staff were helpful and friendly. Exchanged vouchers for two games easily with no fuss. Both adults and children had a brilliant couple of hours. Will defiantly do this again.Date used : 12/04/2015
- Bowling Birthday Bash at Tenpin FelthamBy FrancisAndPatricia24 March 2015aged 25 to 34Female
I exchanged £45 of Clubcard points for activity tokens to pay part of my Sister's 7th Birthday Bash Bowling Party. Since the exchange tripled the amount, it turned out to be £135. The Activity Tokens are posted to you within 5 working days, and I did get my vouchers within this time. If you will be using these vouchers for any birthday parties at Tenpin, you will need to call them first and pay a £5 deposit per child in order to book your party. This will also include a £1.95 booking fee. I phoned and booked my party BEFORE I exchanged my vouchers and ordered them online. It is important to do this so you will know how much points are you exhanging for the vouchers, because you cannot use these vouchers to pay for the deposit over the phone. You can only use the vouchers to pay for the remaining balance on the day of your party at Ten Pins. They have a policy that you need to pay the full remaining balance of your booking 7 days before your party. But if you are using tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for all the balance, you need to do it at the Tenpin site on the day of the party. Which is what I did. The experience in Tenpin Feltham is great. We had our own party Host, Ben. He was very helpful and lenient to all the kids. He was very flexible on planning the bowling games as we had some guests that were running late. Some of my guests did not arrive early enough for the bowling and food, he helped me organise and transfer the money that I paid for these guests towards 1 hour of Softplay for all the kids. I only needed to pay £16 more. The food was not brilliant but we were not expecting it to be, as we had more food at home as we also have a house party arranged after the bowling bash party. The kids had an organised dancing after the bowling which they had a lot of fun doing. Overall, it was a very organised and fun experience for the kids. I do not know about other Tenpins but the Feltham Tenpin is amazing!Date used : 22/03/2015
- great. perfect for birthday treat.By lliza18 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Tickets came very quickly. Went in to book. Very easy. Good evening had.Date used : 14/03/2015
Add to basket
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online.
• Tokens can be used for a Birthday Bash and Birthday Parties.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used against Bowling: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Quasar / Lazer / Sector 7: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Sing Dizzy (at Cambridge only): Adult 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Juniors 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Birthday Bash. Lil Pins Softplay: Babies and Toddlers, Juniors 2 hours play & Birthday Bash.
• Present your token(s) as full or part payment for the any of the above activities at your Tenpin Bowling Centre.
• Tesco tokens cannot be used to book online. To pre book your bowling with Tesco tokens please call 0871 221 0000.
• Tokens cannot be used as towards food or drink outlets, American Pool or any arcade games.
• You can use more than one token, but no change will be given if the value of tokens exceeds the cost of the games. token(s) can be topped up with cash at the venue.
• Token cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
• You cannot pay with Clubcard vouchers at the venue – only tokens will be accepted.
• Token are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights