Tenpin bowling is as much a casual hobby as it is a professional sport. Take the family out for the day or treat someone to a lively birthday party at one of the UK's leading bowling companies.
What you get
Bowling is one of the classic cures for boredom. It's the ideal social event, and what's more satisfying than hurling big, heavy balls at a wall of wooden soldiers? Head to Tenpin for a great day out and, while you're at it, grab a discount by using Tesco's Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers to get £15 Tenpin tokens back.
With 30 Tenpin locations around the UK, finding one isn't the problem, it's getting the family home again.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Tenpin,
additional information about Tenpin (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Worthwhile!By 25 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Very happy with how easy the whole process was!!!!Date used : 21/02/2015
- great value bowlingBy ck7116 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
vouchers came quickly with lots of info and how they could be used.Date used : 08/02/2015
- Great Time!By Lyndsey30 January 2015aged 25 to 34Female
I decided to use some of my Tesco Clubcard vouchers to go to Cambridge Ten Pin for my other halfs birthday. Vouchers came in the post in a couple of days, phoned up and booked 3 games. Arrived on time, staff were very friendly and helpful. Had a great time and will use to go again! The booking and checking in process was just as easy and when paying cash. Well recommended. I love the clubcard boost!!!Date used : 17/01/2015
- Beware reservation fees - 0871 & Booking chargeBy david1131 December 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Beware, when you want to make a reservation you can only do so by calling an 0871 number (which I was on for at least 10mins) and then Ten Pin have the cheek to charge a further £2 for booking over the phone !
- Brilliant Clubcard DealBy BestMummy03 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I went to book a party for my daughter's birthday,& bumped into someone I knew who told me I could use Tesco vouchers as part payment towards the party. I confirmed this with the Tenpin staff,& went home & ordered my vouchers. It was absolutely brilliant,& best of all completely stress free!! It made it so affordable,& the party was fantastic-my daughter said the best party ever! And the Tenpin staff were amazing too. All in all a great deal,& would definitely recommend to anyone.Date used : 16/11/2014
Add to basket
• Only Activity Days tokens will be accepted at Tenpin Bowling.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online.
• Tokens can be used for a Birthday Bash and Birthday Parties.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment towards Bowling: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Quasar / Lazer / Sector 7: Adult 1, 2 and 3 games, Junior 1, 2 and 3 games & Birthday Bash. Sing Dizzy (at Cambridge only): Adult 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Juniors 1 Hour Session (All Pods), Birthday Bash. Lil Pins Softplay: Babies and Toddlers, Juniors 2 hours play & Birthday Bash. Dance Dizzy (at Parrs Wood and Bury only): Package 1 only. Tokens cannot be used in food outlets, shops, on arcade games, American pool or to book online
• Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights