Stay at a Bespoke Hotel for a seriously memorable holiday in the UK. They're a global organisation boasting extremely unique properties in several countries around the world.
What you get
Bespoke Hotels pride themselves on standing out from the crowd. They're a self-proclaiming deviation from the norm, and proud of it. With locations all across the UK, a Bespoke Hotel is much more of an experience than just accommodation.
You can use Tesco vouchers to indulge in one of Bespoke Hotel's 3 - 4-star properties. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll receive £30 to go towards accommodation. Before you know it you could be lounging in the Grade II listed Ennerdale Country House in the Lake District; dining at the elegant Risley Hall in Derbyshire; or living it up in the grandeur of Pembrokeshire's BW Lamphey Court Hotel.
So whether it's a hip and trendy hangout, a luxury and romantic retreat, a spa break, or that special place for a wedding or honeymoon, let the choice at Bespoke Hotels give you plenty of food for thought.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bespoke Hotels token, download this additional information about Bespoke Hotels token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Impossible to book!By SCollins28 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Tried to book the Stonefield Castle Hotel on Loch Fyne. The advisor said there was availability but when I mentioned using Tesco vouchers she said had to call the hotel. Came back and said the hotel are not accepting Clubcard vouchers for the rest of the year. I could understand this in high season but I'm trying to book for the start of December. Subsequent research has found that for the dates I want the hotel is advertised on a website offering late booking of hotel rooms and is also on a deals site. So they're obviously struggling for business but still won't honour the clubcard vouchers. It's becoming more and more difficult to book with these vouchers!Date used : 27/11/2013
- Inflated prices - nearly fell off my seat!By SCollins26 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I've just phoned the Bespoke Tesco reservations line and although I was expecting the price to be higher than the normal room rate if booking without Tesco Clubcard vouchers I am astounded by the difference! Enquired about the Skeabost Hotel in Skye - using Tesco Clubcard vouchers the room rate increases over the standard room rate by a massive 68%! The hotel clearly don't want you to use your vouchers there, that really is taking liberties. Not happy.Date used : 26/11/2013
- Exceeded expectations!By Corsair28 July 2013aged 65 or overMale
We stayed at the "The Wood Norton" nr Evesham in July 2013, and were extremely impressed by the hotel, the catering, and the staff attitude. Also, the voucher admin with the Bespoke Group could not be easier! Looking forward to the next visit!Date used : 25/07/2013
- Bespoke Hotels ?By Blinks23 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
The Clubcard exchange part was fine, but the Bespoke Hotel we stayed at, The Caledonian, Ullapool, was of a very poor standard. Not sure that I would give it even a 2 Star rating.Date used : 20/06/2013
- DisappointedBy Susiegggggg20 June 2013aged 25 to 34
I was disappointed all the deals for two days are very expensive and when you go on the hotel sites the offers that they have on are better value. However these are not open to the tesco club card deal. So I won't be doing this again.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 815 9833 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Tokens valid on Bespoke Be-away Package rates only.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Midweek nights may be booked subject to rates and availability - check with Central Reservations Office at time of booking.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only – tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens cannot be used for stays at following hotels: The Lugger – Cornwall, Bermondsey Square – London, Marwell – Winchester, Number Ten Manchester Street – London, Cotswold House Hotel - Gloucestershire, Methuen Arms - Bath , The New Ellington - Leeds, The Lodge - Putney, The Horse and Groom – Wiltshire, The Lambert Arms - Oxfordshire, Wyck Hill – Gloucestershire, Wellesley - London, The Grosvenor Arms - Shaftesbury, The Wood Norton - Evesham and all Hillbroke properties = The Elephant – Pangbourne, The Master Builder - New Forest, The Bath Arms – Warminster, The New Inn – Cirencester, The Ricks Hotels – Edinburgh and The Tigerlilly hotel – Edinburgh.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights