From the magnificent Norwegian fjords to the ice-filled bays of Antarctica, Hurtigruten is renowned for its comprehensive and adventurous voyages to some of the most remotely beautiful and dramatic coastlines on the planet.
What you get
From the magnificent Norwegian fjords to the ice-filled bays of Antarctica, Hurtigruten is renowned for its comprehensive and adventurous voyages to some of the most remotely beautiful and dramatic coastlines on the planet. Their fleet of 12 intimate and comfortable ships will take you beyond the realms of conventional cruises by offering voyages that encounter environments, wildlife and people at the very ends of the earth.
Hurtigruten’s ships have been an integral part of Norwegian coastal life for over a century. They offer daily departures from Bergen crossing the Arctic Circle to sail deep into the heart of this spectacular landscape. Beneath the dazzling brilliance of the Midnight Sun and the Northern Lights, these regular sailings call into remote ports never visited by commercial liners, delivering freight and passengers to isolated communities lying against a backdrop of breathtaking fjords.
For those looking to experience lands even further afield, Hurtigruten offers a choice of expedition voyages to the frozen lands of Spitsbergen, Greenland and Antarctica. These experiences are made even more special with the inclusion of informative lectures on the local environment and wildlife by special guest experts and regular shore landings.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Hurtigruten, download this additional information about Hurtigruten (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.hurtigruten.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel
• Tokens cannot be used to pay deposits unless the entire holiday is being paid for in tokens, excluding any applicable taxes or optional extras that cannot be paid for with tokens as stated in the terms and conditions.
• Voyage must be for a minimum 5-night duration (with the exception of the Arctic Highlights Tour which will be included)
Terms & Conditions
• All Bookings must be made via the dedicated booking phone line and will be subject to supplier’s standard booking conditions.
• Bookings will not be available over the web and cannot and cannot be booked via travel agents. Call 0844 272 8261 to make your reservation. Please inform the Reservations Consultant that you are using tokens to pay for all or part of your holiday. The reservation consultant will take your booking details, confirm your reservation and provide you with a booking reference. Please write your booking reference on your tokens and send them to Hurtigruten.
• Voyage must be for a minimum 5-night duration (with the exception of the Arctic Highlights Tour which will be included). Tokens are valid on new bookings only and non-transferable.
• Basic cost does not include: government flight taxes; airport taxes; airport security charges; land tours; hotels; shore excursions; insurance; payment towards on board spend of any type; administration fees; fuel supplements; or any optional extras or ancillary items. Tokens cannot be used for deposit payments.
• Any outstanding remittance will be required 10 weeks prior to your holiday start date. Please note that if you are making a booking less than 10 weeks in advance of travel Hurtigruten may debit the full holiday cost from your debit or credit card and refund it upon receipt of your tokens.
• Tokens are valid for 3 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights