Use Clubcard vouchers to put towards your next house move. Pickfords are the UK's largest moving and storage specialists and can offer you a wealth of services to help your move go smoothly.
What you get
As the UK's leading moving and storage company using Pickfords is always a safe bet. Combine this assurance with exchanging £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £20 worth of Pickfords services and you've got yourself a happy moving day.
A Pickfords service includes your own move coordinator so you've got a professional pair of hands to help you every step of the way. You'll also get removals insurance so your valuables are safe when they're on the move. Finally, professionally qualified removals teams and packing crews will be at hand to help get everything from one house to the next quickly and efficiently.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Visit their website at www.pickfords.co.uk.
Add to basket
• Tokens are only valid for Pickfords, they cannot be used on any other product.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used throughout the year, subject to availability and Moving Services Group UK Ltd terms and conditions.
• Tokens are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or scheme and cannot be used towards Pickfords' Small Move Service.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.