Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
Visit their website at www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/.
- Waste of timeBy OGUG03 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Trying to spend my Avios and no flights available whatsoever for July this year - to any destination! Tried to use them for car hire, what a joke, uses 160,000 AVIOS! Buying car hire direct through another company will just cost £300 (triple that if I pay money via Avios). Cannot get rid of these Avios as nothing is worth it, wish I'd never transferred them, I'd be better off buying gorceries at Tesco with my clubard points.. Tesco needs to use their power to get Avios to straighten up irs act as it does not currently provide value for money for its customers and their hard earned points.Date used : 02/03/2014
- difficult to access site to exchange vouchersBy sheila201228 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I agree with writer of 15th Feb. it is not the easiest site to get into, it should be made more simple I find it hard to actually find the Avios page to change my vouchers. Furthermore I find it even more difficult on the Avios site to try and book a holiday.Date used : 28/02/2014
- Help for the person who wrote the last reviewBy candy20 Febuary 2014aged 18 to 24Female
Things sometimes go wrong..... I exchanged my clubcard vouchers to avios and it appeared in my avios account the next day. However my brother did exactly the same about 1yr+ ago and it never appeared in his account. He made a phone call to them and it turned out they had opened another avios account for him ! 2 days after his phone call all the exchanged vouchers appeared as avios in his longstanding avios account.Date used : 31/01/2014
- AviosBy Marts20 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
never liked the change from airmiles seemed like an opportunity to change T'c and C's and nose dive in popularityDate used : 18/05/2013
- Avios staff really helped meBy HappyScot20 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Initially had problem with reclaiming flights and seeing points for converted Tesco vouchers in my Avios account, but on speaking to Avios staff they found I had 4 accounts (Avios,Tesco.BA Executive,old RBS account) and sorted problem by linking them together.2days ago looked and found flights at decent times I wanted from Aberdeen to Switzerland, had only enough points for one way, so logged onto my Tesco account and converted enough vouchers to make it a return(Avios points required divided by 240=value of Tesco vouchers required - simple!) Points for these added to my Avios account today, so have just booked my flights with only taxes to pay. From now on will be using Tesco vouchers for Avios - so more trips away!. Avios staff are really easy to speak to and extremely efficient in sorting problem or answering questions.Date used : 20/02/2014
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
• If you opted in to automatically convert your points to Avios and would like to stop it, please go to the 'Preferences' page of your Clubcard Account.
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights