Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
3,000 Avios off Flybe flights when you turn your Tesco shopping into Avios
What you get
Your everyday shopping could now take you even further.
Just exchange Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and book a direct return Flybe flight to Europe by 15 December 2015 and you’ll get 3,000 Avios off. For example, instead of 9,000 Avios plus taxes, fees and charges, you’ll spend just 6,000 Avios plus taxes, fees and charges on a flight to Paris. That’s the equivalent of £25 in Clubcard vouchers.
There are 37 UK airports and over 35 European airports that Flybe fly to, including Amsterdam, Munich and Paris. See where you can go at avios.com/flybeflights
All you need to do is exchange a minimum of £2.50 in vouchers to qualify, and complete your travel by 31 December.
If you automatically exchange your Tesco Clubcard points for Avios, all you have to do to take advantage of this offer is to book your flight.
Bookings for this offer can only be made by phone, so to book a flight call our travel experts on 0844 49 333 75.
Then your cream could take you to Jersey, your grapes to Bordeaux, and your beer to Biarritz.
Terms and conditions apply.
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page, under 'My Account Details'.
- A great idea but the reality is very differentBy want2travel13 November 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Yes it makes your holidays cheaper. I have kids so I can only go in the school holidays. I couldn't find a flight with more than one seat available to Avios so I'm stuck with a load of Avios I am unable to spend.Date used : 01/03/2015
- Good use of tesco pointsBy SuziJane31 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
In 2013 we and our daughter had a trip to Gibraltar. Last year we went to Switzerland flying in to Basel and out of Zurich. At that time the section of the flight Leeds to Heathrow was 'free' so very good value. That has changed now. This year I used points last minute to book a one way flight to Brugges when a relative was in hospital. One has to work at using Avios but there are agents one can 'chat' with to get help on line. As others have mentioned, long distance flights are not so easy to find so only gave 4 stars. Yes, would recommend converting tesco points for Avios, especially as we do, to boost the Avios we get on our credit card.
- Avios for ferry travelBy Kaye6205 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We convert our tesco club card points automatically to avios. We must have saved thousands of pounds on ferry travel, around a third off the cost each time. We find the crossing we want, and cabin details and phone the lovely staff at Avios to book - job done!!Date used : 20/08/2015
- All points lostBy Mpsd30 August 2015aged 35 to 44Male
We occasionally convert any clubcard vouchers & points into Avios. Today we went to the Avios website to see how many points we have accumulated over 3 years found our account and all our points have gone. Not impressed.Date used : 30/08/2015
- great way to spend my clubcard pointsBy Kafkorn10 August 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have been to New York, Rome, Barcelona and just returned from the Amalfi Coast in Italy all flights paid for with Airmiles now Avios sometimes business class and always during the school holidays excellent service.Date used : 30/07/2015
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
• If you opted in to automatically convert your points to Avios and would like to stop it, please go to the 'Preferences' page of your Clubcard Account.
*All you pay for are taxes, fees and carrier charges or the Reward Flight Saver of £35.00. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and Avios terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights