Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Special offer: Your chance to win 1,500 Avios - Avios is giving away 500 prizes of 1,500 Avios. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is exchange £2.50 in vouchers for Avios between 1st and 28th February 2015. For every £2.50 exchanged, you will receive one prize draw entry.
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page, under 'My Account Details'.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Avios,
additional information about Avios (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Avios staff are brilliantBy kimberleyw04 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
A gentleman in the Avios Team named Norman was most helpful in helping me to booking a week away in Fuerteventura. We had a brilliant time and as Norman had requested a quiet, high room with sea view it was perfect. Thank you Norman ! We also had a lovely lady in the Avios Dept do our advanced passenger information for us as we couldn't log in. Brilliant staff well done Avios.Date used : 24/01/2015
- good and badBy smart02 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Avious staff where great could not have been anymore helpful after British Airways change of time even though their hands where tide. We booked our flights to Cyprus 10 months in advance as we need to have connecting flights from Scotland we managed to get flights without over night stay in London on our return . That was until British Airways changed the return flight back from Cyprus to London ( by 8 hours) arriving to late for our booked fight back up and also for last flight up to Scotland We had a choice we could come home a day earlier and stay overnight or come back on our day and stay overnight going back to work a day later and all this was to be at our expense Not BRITISH AIRWAYS. It gets better they changed fight times out by 3 hours from London but never changed ours from Scotland or informed us It was Avios staff that noticed and phoned to ask us if we wish our time going down to be later . When phoned to complain to British Airways it was We could not careless. Would Never Recommend BA again to anyone Used to but not know
- unlucky meBy Laraine06 January 2015aged 55 to 64Female
unlike a review ive just read I had to cancel my holiday due to having a very large DVT 7 days before my trip. My insurance gave me the full payment back, my car parking at birmingham gave me a full refund . However Avios took nearly 11000 points as a cancellation for 2 night booking at a hotel in Dubai. We always use them for additional nights whilst travelling overseas and was absolutely dumfounded that the loss was so great AND a £35.00 paperwork charge. So lucky you if they were more helpfulDate used : 01/10/2014
- Avios Staff are BrilliantBy Jiver20 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We are a retired couple and were spending the winter months in Spain, having travelled with our car by ferry from Plymouth to Santander and driven to the Spanish Costas in the south. On our return trip we had planned to spend a week visiting several of Spain's beautiful cities and had booked hotels at each using our avios points. Unfortunately three weeks before the end of our trip our car was stolen and that was the last we ever saw of it. We had to book short notice flights back to the UK and also contact avios cancelling the hotel bookings. At first avios informed us that we would lose a considerable amount of the points we had used to book the hotels but later contacted us to say that as it was not our fault that we had to cancel, they would as a good will gesture restore the total amount of points we had used as well as contacting each hotel to make the cancellation. What company could be fairer than that?Date used : 20/11/2014
- Travel to and from Irfeland so much betterBy Rujo04 November 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Since saving all my Tesco points to Avios my daughter, who lives and works in Belfast, has been able to travel to Cairnryan with P & O Ferries. It has cost nothing with her car and dog twice a year - a saving of hundreds of pounds. So thank you Tesco for providing this valuable link.Date used : 04/11/2014
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
• If you opted in to automatically convert your points to Avios and would like to stop it, please go to the 'Preferences' page of your Clubcard Account.
*All you pay for are taxes, fees and carrier charges or the Reward Flight Saver of £35.00. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and Avios terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights