Potters restaurants tempt hungry mouths with their hearty British menu options.
What you get
With their welcoming and friendly service, Potters strives to get new faces through their door every day. So why not make yours one of them? We'll give you tokens worth £10 to spend in Potters for £2.50 of your Clubcard vouchers.
Potters specialise in the classic British dish. The menu is vast, with the Classics section offering what the British public typically love: bangers and mash, steak and ale pie, hunter's chicken and scampi, to name a few.
Elsewhere there's a lengthy list of succulent burgers and grills where the Humdinger burger and mixed grill stand out as the beefiest contenders. Meaty and veggie platters or a plate of nachos make for perfect social occasions, while there are plenty of salad options for lighter bites.
Potters do drift slightly from the typical British with the likes of fajitas, lasagne, or spinach cannelloni representing world favourites.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Potters token, download this additional information about Potters token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.pottersbarkitchen.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Service chargeBy Micky2day06 December 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Just be aware that they add an optional service charge of 10%. Its written in very small type on the bottom of the menu.Date used : 15/10/2013
- Good MenuBy pgbenson18 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Good all weather location in The Trafford Centre. The menu has a good selection of quick nibbles and full meal options. We have eaten here twice in the last 6 months and the food was excellent both times. I ordered a rare ribeye and my wife ordered a chicken dish. The steak was cooked perfectly and the chicken was not dry and over cooked as is so often the case. Our 8 year old daughter decided against the kids menu as it was the normal bland stuff you get everywhere for kids. Instead she had the salmon salad and polished off the lot with a smile. We will certainly return and can only hope that more branches open in the city centreDate used : 11/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Potters tokens cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Terms & Conditions
• Only Potters tokens can be used in Potters restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Potters tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only (Potters tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Potters tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.