Isle of Wight Steam Railway
For a wonderful family day out and your chance to experience the power of steam, visit the Isle of Wight Steam Railway where you can step into a bygone era of transport.
What you get
Whether you bring the whole family or venture alone, riding in one of these vintage locomotives, taking in the sights and smells of heritage railway life, is a great, historical experience.
Treat yourself for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers. You'll get £10 back in tokens with every exchange.
Journeys operate through the year and make for a lovely excuse to enjoy sunnier days. Imagine the views of the Isle of Wight from the seat of a beautifully restored carriage while steam hisses up front and quiet stations roll past. Alternatively, for a different perspective on things, you can hop off wherever you like and watch the trains trundle by from the platforms.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.iwsteamrailway.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Day OutBy Montague07 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
If you are an enthusiast or not you will enjoy this day out, even the dog can go at a small charged and ours loves steam trains. Friendly and helpful staff and the 'Tea and Lunch Room' can be recommended and you can eat under the outside covered area with the dog. Food 'First Class', even when you have a Second Class' ticket.It was Halloween week so great for kids. The only problem was that I ordered sufficient in vouchers to pay for us all 1st Class but could only use them on Second and pay the difference in the carriage. Well done I of W Railway, we love you.Date used : 29/10/2013
- Great Day out.By Dolphin17 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
My husband and I had a lovely day, just riding the trains up and down the line. we spent time in the workshed and enjoyed a lovely lunch in the cafe.Date used : 11/07/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for first class tickets or special events.