Scottish Youth Hostels Association
With places to stay in some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland, Scottish Youth Hostels are the perfect way to explore the country.
What you get
You can use your rewards towards overnights stays:
Offering a variety of locations in some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland, SYHA Hostelling Scotland is the perfect, convenient way to explore the cities or rural locations.
Hostelling is a fantastic way to have fun, discover new and exciting places and meet people from all walks of life. Our hostels are extremely diverse and range from small rustic cottages and historic buildings to Georgian mansions and modern purpose-built buildings. Whatever your interest, be it sight-seeing, wildlife watching, hill walking, mountain biking, water sports or just simply relaxing, we have a hostel for you.
Hostels are generally sociable places with plenty of opportunities to chat to others, share travel stories and get tips on what the local area has to offer. If you are looking for peace and quiet, you will also be able to find it by retreating to one of your quiet rooms or lounges.
Reward Tokens for SYHA Membership
We encourage customers to become members of SYHA Hostelling Scotland, which gives you a range of benefits which are exclusive to our members. Student and junior memberships are free, and individual adult membership costs only £10 per year (£8 for senior citizens). You get a say (and a vote) in how the Association is run, and have the opportunity to join special-interest Members' Groups if you want. Non-members pay an additional £2 per night for temporary membership to stay in our youth hostels.
For a full list of services available at each location, please visit www.hostellingscotland.com
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Scottish Youth Hostels Association token, download this additional information about Scottish Youth Hostels Association token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.hostellingscotland.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the tour operator at least 14 days before you travel
Terms & Conditions
• You can use your tokens as full or part payment towards the cost of overnight accommodation and membership at SYHA Hostelling Scotland, subject to availability. Minimum stays apply and certain dates may be excluded. (Min stay 3 nights at any one location in high season April – September. No minimum October – March). Accommodation may be a bed in dormitory accommodation or in a private room of your selection. Additional extras such as breakfast, lunch or dinner, towel hire should be paid in full at the time of reservation along with any differential from the token value for accommodation by cash, credit or debit card.
• Tokens cannot be used for group bookings (group bookings are 10 people in the same booking) or for RentaHostel bookings.
• Tokens will only be accepted as payment when issued to the Sales and Reservations Office, 7 Glebe Crescent, Stirling. FK8 2JA at least 10 days prior to first day of arrival and are within the valid dates. Tokens issued to any Hostel directly may not be accepted. Tokens may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid for affilliate Hostels.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights