Today's Golfer Magazine
Today’s Golfer is Britain’s biggest golf magazine, it's about giving you information on playing better, buying better gear and choosing better courses.
What you get
Your Magazine will be posted to you.
Every month, Today’s Golfer leaves no stone unturned in the quest to bring you the best instruction on earth, including killer tips that will transform your game. Each issue showcases the best and hottest new gear, tested by you, and provides indispensable buying tips. Today’s Golfer also provides honest reviews of places to play in Britain and abroad.
Quite simply, it’s your monthly golf must-read!
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll email your token codes to your Tesco.com email address within 24 hours.
3. Follow the instructions in your email. Your magazine will be posted once your subscription has been set up.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• 13 issues over 12 months
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.