Cessna Skyhawk 30 Minute Flight Experience
Take to the skies in a Cessna 172. Get fully clued up before being handed the controls of these nippy little planes. Enjoy 30 minutes' worth of flying above the gorgeous Sussex and South Coast landscapes.
What you get
With the help of a Goodwood Flying Instructor, you can soar above the rolling coastal and rural countryside below. It's a thrilling experience and an enviable one to many, so why not exchange just £66 Clubcard vouchers and get ready for take off?
You'll be given a full safety brief and instructions before jetting off and, when you're in the air, the onboard instructor will teach you basic flying techniques like turning, ascending, and flying level.
When it's time to come back down to earth, your instructor will guide you in slowly descending and you'll make a - hopefully - smooth landing on the grass runway. Then, feel free to bask in the feeling of having just flown a plane completely independently!
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tokens you want to receive by adding to your basket. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Cessna Skyhawk 30 Minute Flight token, download this additional information about Cessna Skyhawk 30 Minute Flight token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.goodwood.co.uk/aviation/flying-school.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A great gift for a teenagerBy Moggy4301 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
The experience was one our son really loved and we are sure he will not forget it. He was in safe hands with a retired British Airways pilot. He spent about 10mins on land going over the plane and it's controls and then 20mins in the air. As soon as they were airborne he was given control of the plane and flew it until they began their descent. Fantastic value and would highly recommend it.Date used : 01/09/2013
- Little bit of a let down...By B197016 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I purchased this flying experience for my husband who's long had the dream to fly a plane. The "description" of this experience leads you to believe you fly for half an hour and you land the plane. That is NOT the case. You are IN the plane for half an hour total, but it takes nearly 15 mins before you take off with checks, taxiing and this and that... once up, my husband was allowed to hold the stick twice, with one hand, and bank left and right - once only. He did not go up or down, which is a shame, and once he banked left and right, he had to remove his hand and let the pilot take over. He could not assist in anyway in the landing, not even as a pretend assistance... so all in all this was a major let down and NOT the flying experience Tesco / Goodwood lead you to believe.Date used : 14/07/2013
- Up, up and awayBy Jamesy30 April 2013aged 18 to 24Male
Flying a plane has always been a dream of mine so when I saw this on the Tesco Rewards website I just had to book it. I was a little nervous on the day but the instructor was brilliant and I was soon geared up and ready to go. The take off was a little bumpy but once we were up in the air it was amazing. Taking control of the plane was thrilling and I was soon turning left and right like a pro. 30 minutes just didn't seem long enough and I will be saving up for another go very soon.Date used : 01/05/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• There are no age restrictions; as long as the person flying is able to climb into the aircraft, reach the controls and see over the instrument panel. Please be aware this experience is weather dependent
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Please confirm opening times & dates prior to your visit by checking their website.
Terms & Conditions
• Please be aware this experience is weather dependent
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.