Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western Hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 270 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyone's experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Best Western Hotels token, download this additional information about Best Western Hotels token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.bestwestern.co.uk/offers/tesco2013.pdf.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- disappointedBy jagger13 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
after phoning central reservations, I too, cannot book a break until November. I had several choices of hotels, some of which were not available at all this year ! yet they are still advertising vacancies.Date used : 13/06/2013
- ask for help at central reservationsBy bluebell28 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
This is our 2nd best western break of 4 days , in the last 3 years . Also I could not get in where we wanted after 4 phone calls I asked at the booking office just who was doing the break on my specific dates ,and also told them where we lived and how far I wanted to travel this saved a lot of phoning on my behalf , the booking office was very helpful . We stayed at the Dower house in knaresborough Good food , friendly staff , I found it an excellent base as trains every half hour to York , Leeds , Harrogate also busses every 7 minutes to Harrogate , where we live we have no public transport so it was good to leave the car in the hotel car park.The hotel also has a pool and spa.Date used : 20/05/2013
- So disappointedBy frustratedtraveller20 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I really needed a break on my own to catch up with some reading/drawing and generally relaxing. I sent for my Best Western Tesco vouchers after checking online that the hotel I had selected was in the scheme and had availability at the correct rate and for the date I wanted. Imagine my disappointment then when I was told sorry not available for that date, in fact nothing really until November! I have looked at website again only to see that it is still showing availability for that rate and date. How is this so? Does the hotel prefer to have an empty room rather than let it to a Tesco customer?Date used : 20/05/2013
- Close to interesting sitesBy Rachy18 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We stayed in the Lamphey hotel in Wales two times. You need a car but there are lots of things to do at the hotel like swim and play tennis and close by. Within easy reach are several National Trust beaches with beautiful sites we took our 10 and 13 year old and were put in a family room for a small charge. We visited mining caves which were about 40 minutes away and spend a long weekend thoroughly enjoying ourselves. The hotel breakfast were very good and for the children in the evening they made half size portions in the pub area. In actual fact we are going again this summer holidayDate used : 18/08/2012
- Too few hotels available...By Heather173317 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Tried to use vouchers for a city break for three friends and although the phone staff tried to be helpful, after 4 phone calls I eventually gave up as there were no hotels available in the 4 cities I tried!!Date used : 16/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 33 00 272 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Leisure Break B&B and Weekend Leisure Break B&B rates only and at selected UK hotels only.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room. Mid-week rates may be available, please check at the time of booking. All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - Tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens cannot be used at any Northern or Southern Irish Hotel nor the Hotels listed in under additional information. www.tesco.com/CLUBCARD/DEALS/PRODUCTINFOSHEETS/S5024.PDF
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights