SeaQuarium - Somerset
Take the little ones along to Weston-Super-Mare's SeaQuarium, an attraction right on the coast that's bound to keep inquisitive minds occupied.
What you get
There's loads to see and do at the SeaQuarium, and kids can get hands-on with the many different rock pool enclosures inside. Experience it all for less with Clubcard vouchers.
For every £2.50 in vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £10 of tokens to put towards admission costs at the SeaQuarium
With several sections within the building itself, there's something new lurking round every corner.
Kick things off in the Evo Zone where kids will learn how species have evolved to cope with their surroundings over millions of years. Then move onto the Freshwater and Tropical Reef Zone, the Ray Zone and the Rainforest River Zone that’s' teeming with Red-Bellied Piranha.
Finish at the Crustacean Zone and the Ocean Depths Zone where you can walk through the spectacular underwater tunnel where sharks and rays float silently around you.
The SeaQuarium is educational and fun and a lovely way to spend part of your day on the beautiful south west coast.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- OKBy beki29 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This was a very small aquarium, I did struggle to make the visit last- we were still in and out in 45 minutes! (have 2 girls age 8 + 10) You can come and go throughout the day and they did have activities on at various times. On a nice day, you could go in, have a look round, go back on the beach, pop back for an activity and so on. There is an activity for the kids to do as they go round answering questions however the prize is not great. No immediate reward and the main prize is to 'sponsor one of the fish'! Firstly a sponsor gives money to support a particular creature- we were not being asked for money so 'sponsor' is the wrong word. When you 'sponsor' a fish (if you win, which you don't find out on the day) the prize is to have your name on a plaque next to the tank. Not so great if you're on holiday and not coming back and therefore won't see it! Would have been better to receive a little something on leaving i.e. badge or plastic toy fish. With Tesco vouchers this gave us something to do when wet and windy but I would have been disappointed had I paid cash. Staff on the door were friendly. Better suited to a younger audience where an hour would suit their concentration level- suggest 18 months- 3 years.
- Needs a good scrubBy Charlotte2026 August 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Very disappointed. There wasn't a lot there and all the tanks needed scrubbing as they looked very dirty. The decor around the tank could also do with some tlc. Won't be going backDate used : 21/08/2014
- Good but smallBy ed8528 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
It's a nice little place and kept my 3 year old happy for an hour but there's not really a lot there. It's good as a part of your day out (we also went on the beach and the peer) but don't go there expecting a full day of entertainment.
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens cannot be used to purchase Family Tickets.