Old English Inns offer you the chance to escape to our beautiful countryside.
What you get
Old English Inns offer the chance to escape to our beautiful countryside. Each inn has its own special charm and delightful surroundings - historic buildings, cosy bedrooms, old oak beamed bars and restaurants, comfy armchairs, freshly cooked food, fine wines and real cask ales - perfect for a relaxing break!
With the emphasis on relaxation, the traditional inns and hotels offer excellent value for money! Choose the historic 15th century White Hart Hotel or Coggeshall, with its wealth of original features and timbered rooms. All the inns and hotels have something special about them. Take a peek at the visitor's book at the Swan, Alton and you may be surprised at whose footsteps you are following in! Queen Elizabeth 1st, the Earl of Essex and Lord Nelson have all popped in at some time. Settle down for a G&T in the bar at the Royal Hotel, Ross on Wye, you could be sitting in one of Charles Dickens' favourite spots.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with Old English Inns token, download this additional information about Old English Inns token (download PDF file *) .
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Old English Inns' Bed and Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Monday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Hotel excusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are not valid for use against the following properties: Any Loch Fyne hotel – Milsoms hotel – Kenilworth, Milsoms hotel – Poole, Milsoms hotel – Henley-on-Thames, Milsoms hotel – Bath, Anchor Hotel – Beer, Bear Hotel – Havant, Bell Hotel – Thetford, Bird in Hand - Mildenhall, Castle Inn - Bakewell, Danebury - Andover, The Dog and Partridge – Bury St Edmunds, Falcon Hotel - Cleethorpes, George Hotel - Huntingdon, George and Dragon – Chester, Highwayman – Dunstable, Lamb – Ely, Mill on the Soar - Leicester, Oaklands - Chester, Old Ferry Boat – nr Huntingdon, Old Manse – Burton on the Water, The Red Lion, - Avebury, Rose Revived - Newbury – Cleethorpes, The Bushel - Bury St Edmunds, White Hart – Chalfont St. Giles, The Weathervane – Stoke on Trent, Wellow - Cleethorpes, Ryde Castle – Isle of Wight. Old English Inns reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights