Penderyn Distillery Visitors Centre
Visit Wales's only distillery and see how well their award-winning Penderyn Single Malt Welsh Whisky compares to the Scots' masterful creations.
What you get
Most of us would rightly assume to associate either Scotland or Ireland with whisky without giving their little Celtic cousins a second thought. The Penderyn Distillery, however, puts the cat among the pigeons and offers people a taste of some the Valleys' own unique blend. Experience a drop of the Welsh's Single Malt for less by exchanging just £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to get £10 back in tokens for entry to the distillery's Visitors' Centre.
The Visitors' Centre here is one of the country's most popular tourist attractions. You'll get to know the history behind the Welsh distilling process, and even see it in action. You'll understand the uses of wood and water that go into the whole process, see the whisky bottling line and, finally, sample the liquid itself.
Whisky lovers across the land will love this pearl of the South Wales Valleys, and those willing to experiment will appreciate the chance to try something new.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good fun and good samplingBy BriantheVet25 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
This is a smaller distillery than most in Scotland, so the tour is not extensive. However, it is nicely down to earth and friendly and the samples were very generous and most enjoyable. We have already got vouchers to visit again. The Glancynon Inn, 2 miles down the road, offered a very good and reasonably-priced menu - suggest you eat there before getting those samples down!Date used : 31/03/2014
- really interestingBy Knitnurse21 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Went with hubby and daughter. Interesting day, hubby enjoyed it the most especially the tasting! Staff friendly and nice. Not really a day out due to size of place but well worth a visit anyway. The whisky is the best and purest tasting I have ever had, the vodka tastes pure also. You can buy both from tescos and earn more points doing it! Bargain!
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.