Want to double your voucher value?
Summer is finally here. Turn £5 of vouchers into £10 of tokens and spend them on seasonal treats and essentials. I'm ready to Exchange
I've chosen a department. How do i buy what i want?
- Betweenand you can exchange your vouchers for tokens online or in store
- Every £5 of vouchers is turned into £10 of tokens to spend in selected departments
- You can exchange your vouchers into tokens, to spend
- Remember, once you've exchanged your vouchers, you won't be able to change where you spend them
- You’ll have to spend your tokens in your chosen department by
- You can access your Exchange tokens by logging into My Clubcard Account and clicking on 'My Exchanges'
- If you have any questions, our FAQ page has the answers
- Watch our 'Exchange step by step' video
Free Click and Collect from over 1500 stores for Tesco direct and 900 stores for Clothing . With Click and spend, you can pick up your order from your chosen store, see tesco.com/click-and-collect for details
Select your Exchange token
- Important Information
The minimum voucher amount you can exchange is £5, which can be made up of smaller value vouchers. There's no limit to the the amount of vouchers you can exchange
If you use a higher value voucher, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account.
If your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Exchange, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement. Each Exchange token can be used once only in the selected department, exclusions may apply. Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment. More than one Exchange token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Exchange tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply. Excludes sellers on Tesco direct.
Exchange eCoupons for Clothing cannot be used in conjunction with other eCoupons. Exchange eCoupons for Tesco direct cannot be used in conjunction with other eCoupon codes starting TDX- or TDXR- or redeemed against seller products.
If you print your Exchange tokens at home, please ensure your Exchange tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till. If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
Exchange tokens cannot be exchanged back into points or into cash or for another department.
Items purchased with an Exchange token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same category to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Exchange tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value originally exchanged. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Tesco reserves the right to withdraw The Clubcard Voucher Exchange at any time.
Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded).
- The competition is open to all UK Clubcard holders aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
- To enter the competition users should;
- Tweet @TescoClubcardUK about the Clubcard Exchange. Users can tweet a photo or a message to enter the competition
- Include either #WantIt or #GotIt hashtag in their tweet. The choice of hashtag will depend if you are planning on taking part in the Exchange and want an item include #WantIt, or if you’ve already exchanged your vouchers and purchased items include #GotIt
We’re giving our Twitter community the chance for their tweets to appear on our Summer Exchange Twitter wall on the Clubcard website, at www.tesco.com/exchange, as well as the chance to win a daily prize of 500 Clubcard points by taking in our #WantIt #GotIt competition.