Want to double your voucher value?
Summer is finally here. Turn £5 of vouchers into £10 of tokens and spend them on seasonal treats and essentials. I'm ready to Exchange
I've chosen a department. How do i buy what i want?
- Betweenand you can exchange your vouchers for tokens online or in store
- Every £5 of vouchers is turned into £10 of tokens to spend in selected departments
- You can exchange your vouchers into tokens, to spend
- Remember, once you've exchanged your vouchers, you won't be able to change where you spend them
- You’ll have to spend your tokens in your chosen department by
- You can access your Exchange tokens by logging into My Clubcard Account and clicking on 'My Exchanges'
- If you have any questions, our FAQ page has the answers
- Watch our 'Exchange step by step' video
Free Click and Collect from over 1500 stores for Tesco direct and 900 stores for Clothing . With Click and spend, you can pick up your order from your chosen store, see tesco.com/click-and-collect for details
Select your Exchange token
- Important Information
The minimum voucher amount you can exchange is £5, which can be made up of smaller value vouchers. There's no limit to the the amount of vouchers you can exchange
If you use a higher value voucher, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account.
If your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to Exchange, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement. Each Exchange token can be used once only in the selected department, exclusions may apply. Check availability of products first to avoid disappointment. More than one Exchange token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the Exchange tokens used. You must pay the remaining balance using a valid payment method. Delivery charges may apply. Excludes sellers on Tesco direct.
Exchange eCoupons for Clothing cannot be used in conjunction with other eCoupons. Exchange eCoupons for Tesco direct cannot be used in conjunction with other eCoupon codes starting TDX- or TDXR- or redeemed against seller products.
If you print your Exchange tokens at home, please ensure your Exchange tokens have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into store. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes are unable to be scanned at the till. If you have a damaged token, please visit your nearest participating store for help.
Exchange tokens cannot be exchanged back into points or into cash or for another department.
Items purchased with an Exchange token can only be exchanged, with a receipt, for goods in the same category to the same value. Any refunds for purchases made using Exchange tokens will be equivalent to the Clubcard voucher value originally exchanged. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Tesco reserves the right to withdraw The Clubcard Voucher Exchange at any time.
Clubcard Terms & Conditions apply. The Clubcard helpline is on 0800 591 688 (Free from BT landlines. Other providers may charge. Calls may be recorded).
We're giving our Twitter community the chance for their tweets using #clubcardexchange to appear on our Summer Exchange Twitter wall on the Clubcard website, at www.tesco.com/exchange.
- To take part users should;
- Tweet @TescoClubcardUK about the Clubcard Exchange.
- Include the #ClubcardExchange hashtag in their tweet.
- By tweeting a photo or a message to @TescoClubcardUK with the hashtag #ClubcardExchange, entrants fully accept that Tesco may share the photo(s) or tweet(s) and username on the Tesco Clubcard website on the Exchange Twitter wall.
- Remember any information you share becomes public information so we encourage you to tweet with caution and avoid disclosing your personal or financial information. Tesco cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Privacy Statement, the law, or your personal privacy and safety and is not responsible for the consequences of such postings.
- User Participation – Tesco does not review all communications and materials posted to Twitter or shown on our site and is not responsible for the content of these messaging or communications. You acknowledge that Tesco is acting as a passive conduit for distribution of these communications and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities. Tesco reserves the right however to not publish a user's tweet or photo to the Clubcard Twitter wall on the Clubcard website at www.tesco.com/exchange if it is determined to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Tesco at its sole discretion. Note that any personally identifiable information you may post or transmit will be treated by Tesco as outlined here in our Privacy & Cookies policy
- To request removal of a tweet or to request your tweet is not featured on our website, you can direct message @TescoClubcardUK
- There are no prizes or cash alternatives.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL.