Christmas Savers lets you save up your vouchers all year, then receive them just in time for Christmas. You can even top them up with your own money and earn handy bonus vouchers.
- We’ll save up your vouchers then send them all in November, ready for Christmas
- You’ll receive your Clubcard statement throughout the year as usual
- You can top up with your own money at the checkout to help you save, from 50p to £360
- Top-up £50 or more throughout the year and receive a £3 Bonus voucher
- Top up £100 or more and receive a £6 Bonus voucher
- Just before Christmas you’ll receive an early present in your Clubcard statement. It will include your Clubcard vouchers, any top-up vouchers you’ve saved up, any bonus vouchers you have earned, plus your coupons.
Join OnlineLog into My Clubcard Account and opt in via 'My Preferences'
Join by phoneCall 0800 59 16 88* If you're still unsure and have some more queries, try our Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, you cannot use your top-up and bonus vouchers to purchase Tobacco, Esso fuels, Prescription medicines, Lottery products, Infant formula milk Gift cards, Travel Money. Clubcard terms and conditions apply. You can start topping up your 2013 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2012. You can top-up up to £360 per year. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged for partner rewards, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Voucher Exchange. Top-up vouchers are valid for two years from the date of issue. Top up vouchers which are expired or lost will be re-issued in the form of a money card, providing the top up vouchers have not previously been redeemed. You will receive a bonus voucher if you have topped up £50 or more throughout the year. Maximum bonus voucher value is £6. Bonus vouchers are valid for 2 months from the date of issue. Bonus vouchers which are expired or lost will not be re-issued. You can opt out of the scheme any time of the year and will receive your Clubcard Reward vouchers in the next statement due after the next points cut-off date. However, any top-up vouchers you have saved throughout the year will not be sent out until your November statement. If you opt out of the scheme you will no longer be able to top-up your Clubcard account. If you opt out of the Christmas savers scheme and have topped up £50 or more in the current 2012 collection period (26/12/12 - 17/10/13) you will not receive a bonus in your November statement. The last date for top up in 2013 for the November statement is 17th October 2013. Click here for full Clubcard terms and conditions or please call 0800 59 16 88.