Christmas Savers lets you save up your vouchers all year, then receive them just in time for Christmas. You can even top them up with your own money and earn handy bonus vouchers.
- Shop: In-store and online with your Clubcard
- Collect: Clubcard points (and fuel savings)
- Top up: Your savings at checkout when you want
- Earn a bonus: £50 top up = £3 bonus; £100 top up = £6 bonus
- November statement: Get all your vouchers in time for Christmas
- You'll receive your Clubcard statements throughout the year stating your Christmas Savings total.
- From 26th December, you can top up your savings with your own money in store at the checkout and the Customer Service Desk, from 50p to £360.
- Top up £50 or more throughout the year and receive a £3 Bonus voucher.
- Top up £100 or more and receive a £6 Bonus voucher.
- In your November statement, you'll receive all your Clubcard vouchers, any top-up vouchers you've saved up, any bonus vouchers you have earned, plus your coupons - all just in time for Christmas.
OnlineLog into My Clubcard Account and opt in via 'My Preferences'
By phoneCall 0800 591 688* or 0330 123 1688** If you're still unsure and have some more queries, try our Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, you cannot use your top-up and bonus vouchers to purchase Tobacco, Esso fuels, Prescription medicines, Lottery products, Infant formula milk Gift cards, Travel Money. Clubcard terms and conditions apply. You can start topping up your 2014 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2013. You can top-up up to £360 per year. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged with Boost Partners, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Voucher Exchange. Top-up vouchers are valid for two years from the date of issue. Please note, Christmas Savers top up vouchers cannot be used for Clubcard Boost. Top up vouchers which are expired or lost will be re-issued in the form of a money card, providing the top up vouchers have not previously been redeemed. You will receive a bonus voucher if you have topped up £50 or more throughout the year. Maximum bonus voucher value is £6. Bonus vouchers are valid for 2 months from the date of issue. Bonus vouchers which are expired or lost will not be re-issued. You can opt out of the scheme any time of the year and will receive your Clubcard Boost vouchers in the next statement due after the next points cut-off date. However, any top-up vouchers you have saved throughout the year will not be sent out until your November statement. If you opt out of the scheme you will no longer be able to top-up your Clubcard account. If you opt out of the Christmas savers scheme and have topped up £50 or more in the current 2014 collection period (26/12/13 - 16/10/14) you will not receive a bonus in your November statement. The last date for top up in 2014 for the November statement is 16th October 2014. Click here for full Clubcard terms and conditions or please call 0800 591 688* or 0330 123 1688**.
1. The competition is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except Tesco employees or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion. Open to Christmas Savers only. Use your Clubcard in store or online between 05/08/14 and 18/10/14 to be entered into a prize draw to win one of one thousand Tesco giftcards of varying denominations.
2. Only one entry per Clubcard account is permitted. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
3. Proof of purchase is not proof of entry.
4. One thousand winners will be selected at random and will receive a Tesco giftcard. Only one prize per household. Denominations and quantities will be allocated to winners at random and consist of: 50 x £150, 100 x £100, 150 x £50, 200 x £25, 250 x £10, 250 x £5.
5. No cash alternatives.
6. Winners will be drawn on 10/11/14. You must be an active Christmas Saver on this date. The Promoter's decision is final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into. If you opt out of the Christmas Savers scheme before 10/11/14, then you will not be eligible to win. Winners will be notified in writing by 10/12/14.
7. It is the responsibility of the Clubcard holder to ensure that their account holds their correct and up-to-date details, including name, address, postcode and telephone number as this will be used to fulfil the winning entry. The Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect customer details.
8. The winners will receive their prize no later than thirty (30) days after the winning entries has been drawn by arrangement with the Promoter.
9. Winners' names and region will be available after that date by emailing email@example.com . On entry, Winners agree for their name and county of residence to be shared with anyone who requests the winner's details.
10. Winners agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
11. If you do not wish to take part in the prize draw, please contact our Customer Services team on either 0800 591 688 (free from BT landlines. Other providers vary. Calls may be recorded) or 0330 123 1688 (Charged at local rate from mobiles and private telephones).
12. Tesco giftcards can be redeemed at any UK Tesco store or Tesco Direct desk. Also redeemable on www.tesco.com where the giftcard payment option is available at the online checkout. Full Tesco giftcard terms and conditions apply, available at: http://www.tesco.com/giftcard/terms.asp. The Tesco giftcards cannot be exchanged for a Clubcard Boost or Boost Partner token.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid disappointment.
14. By participating in this prize promotion winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and may be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense.
15. Standard Clubcard terms and conditions also apply; these can be found at www.tesco.com/clubcard/terms
16. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law. The promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts EN8 9SL. To opt out, please call us on either 0800 591 688 or 0330 123 1688.
* Free from BT landlines. Other providers vary. Calls may be recorded. ** Charged at local rate from mobiles and private telephones.