Christmas Savers lets you save up your vouchers all year, then receive them just in time for Christmas. You can even top them up with your own money and earn handy bonus vouchers.
- Shop: In-store and online with your Clubcard
- Collect: Clubcard points (and fuel savings)
- Top up: Your savings at checkout when you want
- Earn a bonus: £50 top up = £3 bonus; £100 top up = £6 bonus
- November statement: Get all your vouchers in time for Christmas
- You'll receive your Clubcard statements throughout the year stating your Christmas Savings total.
- You can top up your savings with your own money in store at the checkout and the Customer Service Desk, from 50p to £360.
- Top up £50 or more throughout the year and receive a £3 Bonus voucher.
- Top up £100 or more and receive a £6 Bonus voucher.
- In your November statement, you'll receive all your Clubcard vouchers, any top-up vouchers you've saved up, any bonus vouchers you have earned, plus your coupons - all just in time for Christmas.
OnlineLog into My Clubcard Account, click on 'My Account Details' and opt in via 'Options & Benefits'
By phoneCall 0800 591 688* or 0330 123 1688**
If you're still unsure and have some more queries, try our Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry, you cannot use your top-up and bonus vouchers to purchase Tobacco, Esso fuels, Prescription medicines, Lottery products, Infant formula milk Gift cards, Travel Money. Clubcard terms and conditions apply. You can start topping up your 2015 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2014. You can top-up up to £360 per year. Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Top-up and bonus vouchers cannot be exchanged with Boost Partners, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Voucher Exchange. Top-up vouchers are valid for two years from the date of issue. Please note, Christmas Savers top up vouchers cannot be used for Clubcard Boost. Top up vouchers which are expired or lost will be re-issued in the form of a money card, providing the top up vouchers have not previously been redeemed. You will receive a bonus voucher if you have topped up £50 or more throughout the year. Maximum bonus voucher value is £6. Bonus vouchers are valid for 2 months from the date of issue. Bonus vouchers which are expired or lost will not be re-issued. You can opt out of the scheme any time of the year and will receive your Clubcard Boost vouchers in the next statement due after the next points cut-off date. However, any top-up vouchers you have saved throughout the year will not be sent out until your November statement. If you opt out of the scheme you will no longer be able to top-up your Clubcard account. If you opt out of the Christmas savers scheme and have topped up £50 or more in the current 2014 collection period (26/12/14 –14/10/15) you will not receive a bonus in your November statement. The last date for top up in 2015 for the November statement is 14th October 2015. Click here for full Clubcard terms and conditions or please call 0800 591 688* or 0330 123 1688**.
* Free from BT landlines. Other providers vary. Calls may be recorded. ** Charged at local rate from mobiles and private telephones.