Here are our FAQs
- Clubcard Customer Charter
Clubcard is all about helping you get the most out of our products and services and is our way of saying thank you for shopping at Tesco.
We know you expect us to take great care with your personal details and that's why we created the Clubcard Customer Charter to tell you how we protect your privacy.
- We would like to reassure you that your personal details are safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the Tesco Group for their marketing purposes.
- Your personal details will be used to send you your Clubcard statement and any vouchers you've earned together with relevant coupons and information which we hope you'll find useful.
- We may also use your personal details to provide you with a better service and to make shopping at Tesco easier.
- We may send you relevant offers and information for products and services provided by Tesco and our partners. We'll take great care to make sure we don't contact you too often and that the offers and information will be of interest to you.
- Of course, if you've told us that you don't want to receive these offers and information, then we will respect your wishes. However, this means you could be missing out on some of the major benefits of Clubcard, such as money-off coupons and exclusive offers.
We hope our Clubcard Customer Charter is helpful and clear, but if you have any questions or would like to update your personal details or marketing preferences please phone the Clubcard Helpline on 0800 59 16 88.