Shop online and you can pick up your groceries, direct orders and clothing from a store near you.
Direct in over 1700 stores
Free Click & Collect from over 1700 stores.
- The Click & Collect service means you can have your order delivered to your local store for free.
- The great thing about click & collect you no longer have to wait for home delivery of your order - you can collect it in your own time from one of over 1700 stores.
- Order by 3pm (Sunday - Friday) and collect in store after 4pm next day, except Bank Holidays. Ordered on a Saturday? Collect after 4pm on Monday, except Bank Holidays. Exclusions apply.
Groceries in over 250 stores
Click & Collect Groceries is now available in over 250 locations.
- We are opening new collection points all the time, and if you are registered on our site, we will let you know by email as these open in your local area.
- Click & Collect offers all the benefits of shopping online with the added convenience of picking your groceries up at a time that suits you.
- Grocery Click & Collect is free when you spend £25 or more. Minimum basket charge applies to orders under £25. See tesco.com/collect for more details.
Clothing in over 850 stores
Currently you can Click & Collect clothing online items from over 850 stores.
- It's really simple to order your clothes online and collect from your local store.
- Once you have added all your items to your shopping basket online, simply select "Collect from Store" as your delivery option at checkout. You'll be asked to enter your postcode to select the store most convenient for you to collect your order.
- Orders placed by 3pm today are ready to collect in store from 4pm tomorrow. Orders placed after 3pm on a Saturday will be available from 4pm two days after the order is placed. Exclusions apply.