Chicken noodle soup with cashew nuts
This protein-packed soup is very quick to make and will help you feel fuller for longer.
User rating - 265 ratings - average 1012964.5 stars.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Method1. Heat the oil in a large pan and stir-fry the mushrooms for a couple of minutes until golden.
2. Pour in the stock then add the chicken and noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
3. Stir in the spinach and lemon juice then ladle into bowls. Scatter over the nuts and serve immediately.
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
1 tsp vegetable oil
250g chestnut mushrooms, halved
600ml hot chicken stock
250g cooked chicken or 245g pack of Tesco Roast Boneless Chicken Breast fillets, sliced
150g pack Amoy Straight to Wok Medium Noodles
½ x 240g pack baby spinach leaves
Juice of ½ lemon
25g cashew nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
People who like this recipe also liked...
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Red pepper and apple s...
- Fig rolls
- Curried coronation chi...
- Berry frozen yogurt lo...
- Fruit flowers
- Ginger thins with lemo...
- Easy berry ice cream
- Red lentil with cumin ...
- Fairy cakes
- Scrummy Smarties cakes
- Easy vegetable and tom...
- Cookie monsters
- Baked bananas with dat...
- Oat flapjacks
- Strawberry and chocola...
- Summer sundaes
- Pink milk
- Lamb kebabs
- Lamb and mango kebabs
- Sweet and sour chicken