Chicken with sweet potato and apple
Apple blends well with chicken to produce a lovely flavour.
User rating - 275 ratings - average 976129.5 stars.
1. Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and sauté over a low heat for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and sauté until it turns opaque. Add the sweet potato, apple and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Purée to the desired consistency or chop into little pieces for older babies.
Recipe by Annabel Karmel.
See more Weaning recipes by Annabel Karmel.
Ingredients15g butter or 1 tbsp sunflower oil
40g chopped onion
100g chicken breast, chopped
1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
1 small apple, peeled and chopped
200ml unsalted chicken stock
People who like this recipe also liked...
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Fairy cakes
- Scrummy Smarties cakes
- Easy vegetable and tom...
- Cookie monsters
- Baked bananas with dat...
- Oat flapjacks
- Strawberry and chocola...
- Summer sundaes
- Pink milk
- Lamb kebabs
- Lamb and mango kebabs
- Sweet and sour chicken
- Yummy Salmon and Rice ...
- Oat and fruit smoothie
- Plum crumble with cust...
- Chicken with penne pas...
- Jelly boats
- Marshmallow Sheep cupc...
- Kiwi and raspberry flo...
- Star-shaped cheesy sco...