Sticky lemon chicken with roasted new potatoes & mango
A mouth-watering meal that's great for mums-to-be and the whole family.
User rating - 0 ratings - average 0.0 stars.
- Mix the marinade ingredients, add the chicken, cover and leave for 15 mins.
- Put the potatoes into a roasting tin, drizzle over 2 tbsps olive oil, season and cook for 15 mins.
- Put the chicken strips into a roasting tin and cook at the top of a preheated oven (190ºC/375ºF/Gas Mark 5) for 15 mins or until cooked through and golden.
- Peel and cut the mango into strips and serve with the chicken and new potatoes.
Additional Information and Tips
Nutrition tip: Mango is a great source of carotene and vitamin C
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
People who like this recipe also liked...
People who liked this recipe also liked...
- Easy mini fish cakes
- Chicken fajitas
- Energy shake for breas...
- Banana & toffee ice cr...
- Easy berry ice cream
- Apple and pear fool
- Lamb kebabs
- Mango and apricot fool
- Oat and fruit smoothie
- Ginger thins with lemo...
- Sweet and sour chicken
- Sticky lemon chicken w...
- Star-shaped cheesy sco...
- Marshmallow Sheep cupc...
- Jelly boats
- Rainbow rice
- Kiwi and raspberry flo...
- Bashful Sausage Hedgeh...
- Cucumber Crocodile
- Chicken with penne pas...