Mini thai fish cakes
A lunch full of flavour, great for busy breastfeeding mums.
User rating - 4 ratings - average 1.5 stars.
- Check the fish for bones, wash, pat dry and cut into chunks.
- Put the curry paste, lime zest and coriander into a food processor and mix to a paste.
- Add the fish and briefly mix until the fish is just blended in.
- Divide the mixture into approx. 16 small rounds. Cover and chill for at least 10 mins.
- To make the sauce, put the vinegar, sugar and 2 tbsps water into a small saucepan and gently heat until the sugar has dissolved. Add the veg and mix.
- Dip the fish cakes into the flour. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add some of the fish cakes to the pan and cook, in batches, over a medium heat for 2 mins on each side or until golden and cooked through
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
People who like this recipe also liked...