Red pepper and apple sausage rolls
Sweet and delicous bite-sized sausage rolls.
User rating - 0 ratings - average 0.0 stars.
- Preheat oven (200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6). Grease two baking trays.
- Dust work surface with flour and roll pastry until it is approximately 30cm x 28cm and then cut in half lengthways.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and pepper and cook until soft. Add the apple and cook for 1 min.
- Put the sausage meat (or sausage without skins) into a bowl, add onion mixture and parsley and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Split sausage shapes on top of pastry. Brush one edge with beaten egg, then roll up and seal so the seam is underneath.
People who like this recipe also liked...