Lamb and mango kebabs
Lamb provides protein. Mangoes are a great source of betacarotene and vitamin C.
User rating - 0 ratings - average 0.0 stars.
- Put the olive oil, lemon, spring onion and coriander into a bowl. Trim any fat from the lamb and cut the meat into small chunks. Add to the bowl and marinate.
- Put the rice into a pan with double the volume of water. Cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for 11 mins. Take off the
- Thread the lamb onto skewers.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot, add the kebabs and cook for 8-10 mins or until the lamb is cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Remove the lamb from the skewers before serving. Serve with the mango chunks and rice.
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
People who like this recipe also liked...