All in one roast chicken
This dish is such a great relaxing way to cook. Once you have put everything into the oven you can forget all about it!
User rating - 7 ratings - average 3.0 stars.
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/ gas mark 7.
- Peel the onions, cut in half and then cut each half into thin wedges.
- Put the onions and potatoes into a roasting tin in one layer – you don’t want them to pile on top of each other or they will not cook evenly. You will need to halve any large potatoes.
- Season the potatoes and drizzle over the oil and vinegar and mix well with your hands or a spoon to coat.
- Put the chicken joints on top, skin side up.
- Roast for 45 minutes until cooked through. Serve with watercress and spinach salad. You can make a dressing for the spinach with a little balsamic vinegar but you might find the juices from the pan are enough.
Each portion contains
of your guideline daily amount
People who like this recipe also liked...