Serve with a glass of ice-cold milk.
User rating - 0 ratings - average 0.0 stars.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix the butter, caster sugar, soft brown sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Next, beat in the eggs and then slowly add the flour mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips to the cookie mixture and stir well.
- Lightly flour the surface and roll out the cookie dough – it needs to be approx. 5cm thick. Using different-shaped cookie cutters, cut out the cookies and place them on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Cook in a preheated oven (190ºC/375ºF/Gas Mark 5) for approx. 10 minutes or until golden and allow to cool on a wire rack. Serve with a glass of milk - yum!
- 500g plain flour, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 225g butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 175g soft brown sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 350g plain or white chocolate chips (or a combination)
People who like this recipe also liked...